Question about Educational Access Scheme (1 Viewer)

Peteage

HSC
cookieeater said:
no probs.

post here if anyone gets informed by the unis about EAS so the rest of us know to check!
So are you saying we need to check our UAC correspondence? I was expecting a letter in the mail from the unis.

Roga

HSC
If we sent in EAS, are we supposed to receive a notification if it's been accepted/rejected?

ShadowSwifter

HSC
since UNSW is unlike UTS or Macq, how would I know I successfully made it into the UNSW EAS scheme when the Main Round comes? Will they just give me an offer (which means EAS worked) or I receive no offers from UNSW (I didn't make it) or another way, such as by email or something?

anyone can help me here

maiko

the maikoman
HSC
ShadowSwifter said:
since UNSW is unlike UTS or Macq, how would I know I successfully made it into the UNSW EAS scheme when the Main Round comes? Will they just give me an offer (which means EAS worked) or I receive no offers from UNSW (I didn't make it) or another way, such as by email or something?

anyone can help me here

Hey, yeah, UTS and Macq are the only two uni's that notify applicants if their applications have been successful (eligibility letters).. other than those two, i think you're right, just wait and see if you get an offer or not.. don't forget tho, UNSW has a subject bonus scheme as well, and depending on what course u wanna get in to, it'll probably help too..

didilele990

HSC
I got one from UTS but none from other Uni..
I really want one from Syd...
I'm like 7 points away from the accepted UAI...
Am I totally screwed?

loz8888

HSC
i got an email from maq uni a couple of days ago saying id been giving the bonus points..just rang syd uni and they say i've been successful so are sending me an email with the details..

didilele990

HSC
loz8888 said:
i got an email from maq uni a couple of days ago saying id been giving the bonus points..just rang syd uni and they say i've been successful so are sending me an email with the details..
Did you end up getting the emails?
Which number did you call???
I haven't got it still...worried like hell :cold:

loz8888

HSC
didilele990 said:
Did you end up getting the emails?
Which number did you call???
I haven't got it still...worried like hell :cold:

oh yeah my friend told me to call 8627 8207. they told me my application was successful and re-sent the email. sorry for the late reply. have you heard anything yet?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)