Question about IPADS and unenrolling (1 Viewer)

jackfrost

HSC
my friend has an offer at UWS and UTS
hes accepted both courses rightnow.
since ipad collect days are coming up can he collect an ipad then unenroll from UWS.
to unenrol you just need to unenrol yourself from the units ur offer will be gone when u start uni....

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, he will need to take the iPad back otherwise it's like fraud or something since you can only get the iPad if you study at UWS for the year.

Tutored

Snooze Fest
HSC
5. Students will be able to start using the issued iPad on delivery and will be obliged to keep it safe and in good condition and protect it from loss or damage. Students will have the right to keep the iPad upon meeting the conditions set out in Clause 6 below.

6. UWS students accepting an iPad are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of the Offer and acknowledge and understand that the rights granted in Clause 5 above will cease immediately and they will be required to return the iPad to UWS if they withdraw their enrolment or otherwise do not continue their studies after the census date, being 31 March 2013 for Autumn Session and 31 August 2013 for Spring Session.

7. Students who have enrolled and received an iPad and who subsequently withdraw or cease studies with UWS must ensure that, in addition to returning their iPad, they must formally resign from their course of study at UWS. Failure to resign formally from UWS will result in financial liability and academic penalties. For more information, view the UWS Enrolment Policy available at http://www.uws.edu.au/policy/policy_dds.
It's the Retina Display, 16G and Wifi model so I wouldn't exactly be jumping for joy at receiving it (I don't say it's a bad thing, I just say I would prefer having the option of 3G and more storage room. If he plans on studying at UTS then go right ahead. Though from memory accepting an offer from a latter university replaces the initial offer through UAC doesn't it?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
It's the Retina Display, 16G and Wifi model so I wouldn't exactly be jumping for joy at receiving it (I don't say it's a bad thing, I just say I would prefer having the option of 3G and more storage room. If he plans on studying at UTS then go right ahead. Though from memory accepting an offer from a latter university replaces the initial offer through UAC doesn't it?
no, it only gets replaced if you take another offer at the same uni.

I was enrolled at 3 different unis 2 weeks ago (still enrolled at 2) so I know these things.

steven holwerda

HSC
no, it only gets replaced if you take another offer at the same uni.

I was enrolled at 3 different unis 2 weeks ago (still enrolled at 2) so I know these things.
What do you do if you've accepted two offers then and want to 'unenroll' from one of them?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)