Question about moderation and things (1 Viewer)

xmysteriousx

HSC
N/A
What if you stuff up your trials but did well on the day of the HSC? Is it useless already?

Last edited:

enoilgam

HSC
No, HSC is worth 50%, so a lot can change with a good performance on the HSC. However, you have to be realistic. If your failing your trials and ranking very low, it is extremely unlikely that your going to get an astronomical ATAR, even with a strong HSC performance.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
No, HSC is worth 50%, so a lot can change with a good performance on the HSC. However, you have to be realistic. If you're failing your trials and ranking very low, it is extremely unlikely that you're going to get an astronomical ATAR, even with a strong HSC performance.
You're*

xmysteriousx

HSC
N/A
No, HSC is worth 50%, so a lot can change with a good performance on the HSC. However, you have to be realistic. If your failing your trials and ranking very low, it is extremely unlikely that your going to get an astronomical ATAR, even with a strong HSC performance.
I'm just talking about maths, yes, I think I'd stuffed up badly for maths, but not for my other subjects. Am I like gone?

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
You can always apply for special consideration if you're like sick or something.

xmysteriousx

HSC
N/A
I do damn well in my other six units.
my marks are like in the 90s for the other 6 units.
Whereas my marks for 4 units of maths is like in the 40s-60s.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)