Question about peoples' inability to negotiate a footpath without getting in front of (1 Viewer)

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
FUCKING EVERYONE ELSE THERE

seriously.

The main walkway is at least 4 metres wide. How is it that a group of three asians can take up the entire walkway? Plz explain.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Re: Question about peoples' inability to negotiate a footpath without getting in fron

AND ISN'T IT FUCKin CONVENTON TO WALK ON YOUR LEFT YOU DUMBFUCKS

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Re: Question about peoples' inability to negotiate a footpath without getting in fron

Fuck oath.

Let's set up some lanes.

With "keep left unless overtaking" signs.

Also bike lanes.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC

Gotta love the "people chains" international students make, whereby literally 10 international students stand side by side and walk at 0.001m/s

Last edited:
HSC

Going up stairs when there's a bunch of ints going down it side by side brandishing their Hello Kitty umbrellas at your face.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC

Space is limited in Asia.

And international students find the concept of personal walking space hard to grasp.

Considering that many of them find the concept of shitting correctly on a toilet seat hard to grasp as well.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

Gotta love the "people chains" international students make, whereby literally 10 international students stand side by side and walk at 0.001m/s
i just shoulder myself through em, i dont give a fuck if they're asians or massive wogs, they shouldnt block the path.

i hope some fully sick wog one day decides to tell me off for shouldering them, so i can go off at em right back for blocking the fucking walkway.

humph.

HSC

i just shoulder myself through em, i dont give a fuck if they're asians or massive wogs, they shouldnt block the path.

i hope some fully sick wog one day decides to tell me off for shouldering them, so i can go off at em right back for blocking the fucking walkway.

humph.
punncchhh onnnnnnnn

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

i dont take shit from anyone.

not even 24 year old paedophiles who are 2m in diameter and have their own orbit and who hit on '10ers and '09ers

Last edited:

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad

if they are walking and they are walking in the opposite direction, i tend to just walk straight and wait for them to move for me... -___-"

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

gone were the good ol' days of being in year 12 where you can part crowds as if you were Moses.

despite being short, i commanded a fair bit of respect from younger grades, for some reason i know not, do you know tommykins?

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC

no, maybe your buffness sends an aura.

Vylen

HSC

you know those groups of people in the city that decide to stand in the middle of a foot path and chat to each other?

im always tempted to stop and stand in the center of their group and block their conversation... if they say something like "wtf are you doing?" id respond with "oh, im just doing what you guys are doing.. blocking the fucking way"..

but i havent done that yet cause usually im actually going somewhere and dont have time to piss people off :p

kudos to anyone though that steals my idea and does it :p

HSC

you mean punch up?
"Punch up"

1)The act of a male being sexually relieved by hand. The hand is to form a loosely clenched fist where which the penis is inserted. With constant grip the penis is stroked up and downward until ejaculation.
2)The much enjoyed ending to an oriental massage. Also known as a happy ending

Nope :) but that wouldn't be bad either

Uncle

Banned
HSC

If I were Gene from MGS Portable Ops and charged up my ramming attack.
I'd reckon I would kill dozens of people in one go.

But seriously, I intimidate people or just resort to shoving when they get in the way.

See Biomedical building walkway.

Their occasional aspiration (spitting while talking) is even faster than their walking speed.

"Punch up"

1)The act of a male being sexually relieved by hand. The hand is to form a loosely clenched fist where which the penis is inserted. With constant grip the penis is stroked up and downward until ejaculation.
2)The much enjoyed ending to an oriental massage. Also known as a happy ending

Nope :) but that wouldn't be bad either
I just fucking giggled in RL.
I'm going to tell exchange student that.

enthused

HSC

being incredibly short, no one moves for me...

but i weave my way around people..

and, you know how you're walking in one direction and someones coming in the opposite direction, and you go right, then they go right, so you go left, then they go left...then you do that awkward :eek:, then its extra awkward when you're only up to the other persons elbow, ok maybe just me for the last bit

and ditto to the whole "stick to the left everyone!"

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC

being incredibly short, no one moves for me...

but i weave my way around people..

and, you know how you're walking in one direction and someones coming in the opposite direction, and you go right, then they go right, so you go left, then they go left...then you do that awkward :eek:, then its extra awkward when you're only up to the other persons elbow, ok maybe just me for the last bit

and ditto to the whole "stick to the left everyone!"
I've had that happen to me quite a few times. haha

missanonymous7

Secretive Member
HSC

Let's set up some lanes.

With "keep left unless overtaking" signs.
YES PLEASE.

and, you know how you're walking in one direction and someones coming in the opposite direction, and you go right, then they go right, so you go left, then they go left...then you do that awkward :eek:,
That has happened to me too many times to count. Usually in shopping centres though. (actually that just reminded me, someone thought I was a shop mannequin today :eek: That was lol.)

The little path/ramp thing that leads from the Quad food court to just outside the science theatre has got to be the worst for having too many slow moving people in one place though. For some reason I'm always in a hurry when going through there, and it's completely blocked with slow walking people, and I want to punch them in the back of the head.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

i punch through and she follows behind :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)