question about superfiscally 'belonging' (1 Viewer)

EazyEEE

HSC
Hi everyone
I got a question, are the connections of you and friends you don't like, or you being part of a group you don't like belonging? Because even though they are connections between places and people, deep down say i dont really want to have this connection, is this belonging?

also any1 got suggestion on how to do well in this section i rlly dont know what belonging is so lost lol...

Thanks sooooo much in advance!!

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Hi everyone
I got a question, are the connections of you and friends you don't like, or you being part of a group you don't like belonging? Because even though they are connections between places and people, deep down say i dont really want to have this connection, is this belonging?

also any1 got suggestion on how to do well in this section i rlly dont know what belonging is so lost lol...

Thanks sooooo much in advance!!
Yeah this is accepted as an aspect of belonging.

If you do Skrzynecki, St Pat's is a great example of this. His connection to the school stops at it providing and "education". The last lines (from memory) detail how he shines after leaving.

@your second question. Have you guys done it in school yet?

EazyEEE

HSC
Yeah this is accepted as an aspect of belonging.

If you do Skrzynecki, St Pat's is a great example of this. His connection to the school stops at it providing and "education". The last lines (from memory) detail how he shines after leaving.

@your second question. Have you guys done it in school yet?

ty
and yes we have done belonging at school
jst my fault for not listening

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)