Question for the ladies? (1 Viewer)

rachiee

HSC
i think it's perfectly okay...though my boyfriend is always around anyway

Dr_Doom

HSC
Gavvvvvin said:
For those of you in relationships, do you still go out with your other male friends without your man being around?

It just pisses me off because since one of my best friends got a boyfriend she neevr seems to want to do anything with me anymore? :(
Maybe she thinks it's to intimate just you and her. Get some more people to come along. Unless you actually like her. Then you should just get her to break up with her bf somehow then go out with her. =]

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
one of my friends is the same, as soon as she gota boyfriend she used to come out with us and our guy friends, and lie to her boyfriend, coz he would crack it... he's very over protective.....
anyway she doesnt come out anymore, coz its hard for her to lie, coz he calls her every hour or so to see where she is.. (freak) lol
this has happened with two of my friends.....
my ex, i used to tell him, he didnt know the other guys so thats what made him like umm and ahhh about it, but once he met them it was fine i suppose....
but yeah...
friends turn stupid when they get into a arelationship lol end of story..

ybnormal

The depths of my mind are the safest places
HSC
i hang out mostly with guys. perhaps im even one of thos epeople mentioned earlier that are "one of the guys" i dunno <shrugs>

but, i have had a boyfriend for over a year.

how does he cope? i dunno. but, i guess i made it clear to him, that although i loved him, i was going to be seeing my friends too <shrugs again>

but he does have a tough time of it, im sure. everyone says i must be cheating on him or something (im most definilty NOT), or they say he should keep a tighter leash on me (personally, the thought of him tyrong is amusing). i think it may be a lil different for me cos i do go to an all girls school, where if ur seen with a guy u must be either dating him or be involved somehow <shudders at thought>

i can understand why a lot of chicks would find it easier not to spend time with male friends...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)