Question on sex. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YvetteSullivan

HSC
Hi, I'm a virgin and I've being trying to have sex with my boyfriend for a while. But everytime he tries to enter, I will be in deep pain.

I think this is because my vagina is too small, or not flexible enough. I mean he can put a finger in me, but that's as far as it goes.

So do any of you know how to solve this problem?

maccaman

Banana's in your mama's.
HSC
This is common.

Either get used to the pain the first time like most girls...

Or ease into it gradually, do this by starting with one finger, then two... etc.

YvetteSullivan

HSC
So it's common? If we force him to enter, would it have any affect on my vagina..? >_<

maccaman

Banana's in your mama's.
HSC
Almost every girl is very tight the first time. A few exclusions include

* Girls who do horse riding (or any sport that involves heavy contact against the crotch)
* Girls who have masturbated, non-clitoral (This one is obvious)

It will probably bleed the first time, but once again this is normal.

YvetteSullivan

HSC
But still.. it hurts SOOOO much...

And also, do guys feel anything different if its oral sex or real sex?

maccaman

Banana's in your mama's.
HSC
Yes it hurts alot... less than a babies head though (unless your boyfriend has a giant...nvm).

Look through the threads on this forum and you'll find people discussing oral and real sex. With lovely interval comments made by other people.

Budweez

HSC
lubricant is your friend

and the incrementing size thing as afore mentioned is good idea also

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
and when it hurts really bad just tell him to stop, take a deep breath or something and try to just relax. whatever you do dont tense. and lube

alby

cool duckie
HSC
yeah, lots and lots of foreplay - you're not going to achieve anything but a hell of a lot of pain by just shoving it in there

you have to be really relaxed...so muck around a few times so that you're used to the feelings before you try to have sex again

maccaman

Banana's in your mama's.
HSC
Her boyfriend must be pretty noob too if he doesn't know that it hurts for girls the first time.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
simondane said:
well it does solve the problem hehe. The person shouldn't be asking for help anyway, if she feels like that she should talk to her bf about it not us you know..
yeah but this is the case for most if not all the questions of this nature posted in this forum. its not like anyone actually learns.. :rolleyes: the internetz is just too srs bizznezz

shariken

HSC
If you feel like you are in lots of pain and even insterting a tampon hurts for example, you may have some problems down there. It'd be best to talk to your doctor.

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
Yes! I've had that problem. It was because I was torn, as in, I wanted to do it, then I wanted to remain a virgin as well lol, whatever 'virgin' means. I'd been at the fingering stage for years and trust me, females are really stretchy there =) To reassure you a bit more, I'd been worried 'cos I could only fit one finger as well, but it turned out that I was only torn, like I said, about what I wanted. Now I don't feel any different, except more mature, with deeper insight, understanding, acceptance etc and I feel defined and emancipated from what I expect of myself traditionally.

I don't think you've a problem with insertion, but maybe you're tensing up because you expect it to hurt? Think past the pain, like, concentrate on the act instead and you'll relax. Let yourself believe that you are flexible enough and accept him.

My first time didn't really hurt, but I bled quite a bit, like on 2nd last day of your period. Tell him to enter slowly, like, keep pushing gently, repeatedly, after foreplay. I find that oral works the best in getting the girl wet. You'll have to really want him in you as well. Think about how erotic it is, if you value your first time as well lol. He also needs to be understanding and gentle, above anything else.

I didn't use lubricant and I have trouble even spelling that word! I just had some mental visualisation and also some loving whispers. Tell him that you want to be taken, that you want to give yourself to him etc. Also, raise your legs up onto his back, that makes you more open. The pain would only be a little while, like when he enters you...then it's pure pleasure, the pain will return after you do it, for about half a day afterwards, like, if you do it in the afternoon, it shouldn't hurt anymore by the next morning.

I hope it goes well for you! Have fun doing the deed and make it memorable =P

Last edited:

YvetteSullivan

HSC
Cykologi_gal said:
Yes! I've had that problem. It was because I was torn, as in, I wanted to do it, then I wanted to remain a virgin as well lol, whatever 'virgin' means. I'd been at the fingering stage for years and trust me, females are really stretchy there =) To reassure you a bit more, I'd been worried 'cos I could only fit one finger as well, but it turned out that I was only torn, like I said, about what I wanted. Now I don't feel any different, except more mature, with deeper insight, understanding, acceptance etc and I feel defined and emancipated from what I expect of myself traditionally.

I don't think you've a problem with insertion, but maybe you're tensing up because you expect it to hurt? Think past the pain, like, concentrate on the act instead and you'll relax. Let yourself believe that you are flexible enough and accept him.

My first time didn't really hurt, but I bled quite a bit, like on 2nd last day of your period. Tell him to enter slowly, like, keep pushing gently, repeatedly, after foreplay. I find that oral works the best in getting the girl wet. You'll have to really want him in you as well. Think about how erotic it is, if you value your first time as well lol. He also needs to be understanding and gentle, above anything else.

I didn't use lubricant and I have trouble even spelling that word! I just had some mental visualisation and also some loving whispers. Tell him that you want to be taken, that you want to give yourself to him etc. Also, raise your legs up onto his back, that makes you more open. The pain would only be a little while, like when he enters you...then it's pure pleasure, the pain will return after you do it, for about half a day afterwards, like, if you do it in the afternoon, it shouldn't hurt anymore by the next morning.

I hope it goes well for you! Have fun doing the deed and make it memorable =P
Hey. Thanku so much for the advise. it sounds true. I get so tensed up when he tries to... I'll try to do the things u said and see what happens. thankuuu!!

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
That's fine! All the best! =) Thanks for giving me a chance to help lol, I couldn't give much experienced advice when I hadn't done it lol.

carreau

HSC
Yea.. just don't get too carried away. Or remember to do your little exercises, that goes too all of you girls.. Or you can continue the downward spiral towards having a cavern that even a bat would get lost in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)