Question on sex. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
It will hurt, but it shouldn't hurt THAT much, unless he's abnormally large.

Lots of foreplay, lots of lube, and patience.

And cykologi_gal, please don't use the ambiguous phase "I was torn" ever again!
You'll frighten the girl.

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
Enjoy the pain cause once it's in, it's going to take about 1/3 of the time.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Anyone who legitimately suggests lubricant should realise no one who's a virgin would consider buying it. It's a moot suggestion, and is hence my suggestion.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Dear God. This thread makes me SO glad I'm gay. My first time didn't hurt. Take it SLOWLY. Communicate. If it's still not happening, keep making out etc. You may want to get to know your body in your own time too, so you know what feels normal and what doesn't. It's stupid that everyone thinks first time sex for girls is such a painful experience, because it shouldn't be.

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
masturbate.

and when you have sex let him eat you out or finger you to get you wet, and use lots of lubricant.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
dagwoman said:
Dear God. This thread makes me SO glad I'm gay. My first time didn't hurt. Take it SLOWLY. Communicate. If it's still not happening, keep making out etc. You may want to get to know your body in your own time too, so you know what feels normal and what doesn't. It's stupid that everyone thinks first time sex for girls is such a painful experience, because it shouldn't be.
You didn't have a penis going inside you though?

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Nolanistic said:
But two lesbians can't have sex, because neither of them have a penis.

Just like two gays can't have sex because neither of them has a vagina.

God's done this all for a reason, dude.
Don't use "god" as reasoning behind your ignorant homophobia. They can have sex. Don't make ridiculous statements you know nothing about.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
I don't believe in the bible- but that's another discussion. I agree that two women cannot have sexual intercourse with a penis and a vagina, for obvious reasons. This does NOT mean they can't have sex.

I'm sorry to the poster that this has gone slightly off-topic, but I hope my initial reply was helpful and that you've gotten some good answers from people.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
How can you not believe in the bible?

What, you think the world just appeared out of no where? LOL!

What, you think that there was nothing, then all of a sudden, magically it just appeared?!?!?!?! LOL, N00b!!

Seriously, you are lucky that god is a forgiving god and that He will forgive you of your sins if you renounce your wrong doings and evils. But remember, the longer you live in sin, the less chance you have of getting into heaven.

For a website that can help you, click here

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
I don't believe in the bible because it's an archaic expression of ignorant, arrogant people who knew nothing about science and used God as a way of making them feel special and unique. I believe in the "big bang" theory and evolution trhough natural selection, as opposed to "the earth was made in seven days" crap the bible states. I don't need "help" and I don't need the promise of "heaven" when I die to live in a way I believe is moral.

If you want to have any more debate on that, go to the relevant threads in the Politics and Current Affairs forum.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
No my child, I seriously think your soul needs salivation. Please click the link.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
I already read the link's address, egronk. Satire is meant to be witty- you're just jumping on the bandwagon and being an ass.

Last edited:

danchurchill

HSC
dagwoman said:
I already read the link's address, egronk. Satire is meant to be witty- you're just jumping on the bandwagon and being an ass.
i luv u.

i hate people who think that being gay is a sin (im not gay), it's your life, do with it what you want. if god didnt want gays in this world, he wouldnt have given us free choice to do what we want.

that said, i dont believe in the bible, i believe in some 'higher being' but i certainly dont believe in the whol '7days' crap. it's a ridiculous attempt at earlier humans trying to give meaning to our existence. how egotistical is it that god created the earth, and nothing else, yet there is trillions of stars and planets out there. bound to have life. hmmm????
anyway, as you said this isnt the right thread for THAT discussion....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)