Question on sex. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nwatts

HSC
Born Dancer said:
this is going to make me sound like a fool because his posts seemingly contradict it, but nwatts is not a homophobe.
it's true, i'm prejudiced against idiots, not homosexuals

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
dagwoman said:
YAY! Some more sanity! Great advice to both the poster and the homophobes :)
Woah...I am not homophobic, I would never discriminate against someone based on their sexuality alone, that is ridiculous and irrational.

What is also irrational is claiming that two females can have sex.

it is just not physiologically possible. Calling it sex is just wrong. It is incorrect. There is no subjectivity or opinion in this argument. It cannot be biased by anyone's feelings or preferences. It is black and white. Scientifically speaking two females cannot have sexual intercourse, to say that they can is misusing the term.

That is all.

swanelle

HSC
I don't mean to insult anyone but whoever made the sandwich comment/substitution - well, i think you're pretty hilarious!

Although, I do understand how dagwooman may of been insulted by some of the comments posted here. I'm straight (not that it matters) but one of my friends is a lesbian, and in religion i sit next to her while we have to listen to our teacher, go on and on about how homosexauality is immoral and a sin. In my opinion that's just oh-so-stupid. Not to mention extremely backward!
And I'm sure that, although we may have different defintions of sex, that's something most of us will agree on!

nwatts

HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
yeah whats the go!!
loosseeenn yourself up with a bit of late night finger fun while you're alone in bed to prepare yourself!!!
"late night finger fun"

shit you score high on the eloquence meter

etnelav

HSC
dagwoman said:
I don't believe in the bible because it's an archaic expression of ignorant, arrogant people who knew nothing about science and used God as a way of making them feel special and unique. I believe in the "big bang" theory and evolution trhough natural selection, as opposed to "the earth was made in seven days" crap the bible states. I don't need "help" and I don't need the promise of "heaven" when I die to live in a way I believe is moral.

If you want to have any more debate on that, go to the relevant threads in the Politics and Current Affairs forum.
sorry about the topic of this thread being jepardised but i cant believe the ignorance of comments like this above ^^

I'm no bible lover, but i do go to a catholic school and the first thing they teach you is that the books of genesis (which explain how the world was created in multipule senarios) are not to be taken as fact. These stories were invented by the hebrew slaves in Egypt as a means to prove to the top dude that they had a God- thereby entitling them to a day of rest.

Anyone who argues that they don't believe in the
crap the bible states
because the creation stories are ludicris- are completely ignorant of why the creation stories are in the bible and have no foundation to their knowledge (i.e- that of a 4th grader)

I would appreciate it then if people who dont fully understand the relvance of Biblical stories- to withhold their undeveloped thoughts, which can only serve to make everyone else as stupid as them.

BradCube

HSC
sunjet said:
ben* said:
"i already agreed that people without heads cant eat sandwhiches in terms of putting food inside their mouth. they can however, eat sandwhichs, and they can eat, as i dont believe eating is limited between food and mouths"
i loled.
I loled for 2 mins straight - that was beautiful.

Sandez

Hay Guys
HSC
etnelav said:
sorry about the topic of this thread being jepardised but i cant believe the ignorance of comments like this above ^^

I'm no bible lover, but i do go to a catholic school and the first thing they teach you is that the books of genesis (which explain how the world was created in multipule senarios) are not to be taken as fact. These stories were invented by the hebrew slaves in Egypt as a means to prove to the top dude that they had a God- thereby entitling them to a day of rest.

Anyone who argues that they don't believe in the because the creation stories are ludicris- are completely ignorant of why the creation stories are in the bible and have no foundation to their knowledge (i.e- that of a 4th grader)

I would appreciate it then if people who dont fully understand the relvance of Biblical stories- to withhold their undeveloped thoughts, which can only serve to make everyone else as stupid as them.
Oh please, give that a rest.

I go to an Anglican school and remember being taught to take every word of the Bible as fact.

Also- many Catholics believe the Earth is 6000 years old. That's in Genesis, as is Creation.

And as for the topic, if it hasn't been said already, put it in her butt.

stamos

sellout
HSC
er it's not catholic doctorine that the earth was created 6000 years ago

john paul II acknowledged the big bang in papal encyclicals, which are documents stating the position of catholic doctorine with regard to specific issues in the world at present

so they're wrong, and you're wrong to speak as though you're some theological expert

Ben*

HSC
hence by mathematical induction, if 'dagwoman is gay' is true, 'dagwoman is a total ignorant carpet munching fag' is also true, therfore n true for all 2,3,4 etc for all n > 1

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Ben*, I shall quote the immortal words of Jenny Schecter:

"We're not fags, we're dykes, you asshole"

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
And you’re an asshole who acts like a dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)