Question regarding QMA 1% online quiz (1 Viewer)

P

pinkcheeks

hey guys,

i was just wondering about the QMA online quiz since its like 1% is it really even worth doing?

i mean obviously i'm still going to do it, and study for it.... but like an hours worth of study should be enough right?

lol

Justina

HSC
Well for me, i need every mark i can get - i suck at QMA :)
I think i'll study a bit today and attempt it tomorrow. Not going to kill myself studying or anything - just revise everything we've learnt so far.

Last edited:

BeeCom

HSC
In a couple years time you'll be wishing you had subjects as easy as QMA so make the most of it

P

pinkcheeks

We should all be worrying about the in-class quiz worth 6% next week. 1% is nothing and we get two attempts...

is it 6% i thought it was 8%.

And yes i am freaking out about that exam. I also have my 15% finance test on the same day

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
One of the quizzes that I saved from QMA.
Haha, such a long time ago. o=

Still have my assignments here as well. =x

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC

Hahahaha I've forgotten how to do all of those questions. And I have my quiz sometime this week. Yay!

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
is it 6% i thought it was 8%.

And yes i am freaking out about that exam. I also have my 15% finance test on the same day
I think you may be right... not thinking straight at the moment. lol, Quiz 4... so far away.

P

pinkcheeks

thanks heaps for posting that up!! I really had no idea what to expect for the quiz... now i have a rough idea.

p.s ur smart!

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
thanks heaps for posting that up!! I really had no idea what to expect for the quiz... now i have a rough idea.

p.s ur smart!
Not at all. I quite enjoyed QMA except for the last topic which (if i remember correctly) was not examinable.

And I wouldn't worry too much. You have 2 attempts at the quiz!

What everyone usually does, is go to the computer labs, let one person do the quiz, save the attempt, and then your friend does it with some reference to your quiz, et cetera.

P

pinkcheeks

lol.... i'd b to freaked out 2 try that. what if u get caught, won't they like kick u out of the uni?

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
lol.... i'd b to freaked out 2 try that. what if u get caught, won't they like kick u out of the uni?
lol You'd be surprised how often it happens at uni (people working together on online quizzes that is). I don't know anyone that has been found out yet.

whoisurdaddy

HSC
Does anyone know if implicit differentiation is going to be in the quiz? it was from lecture 2.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
LOL sif be an angel at uni. everyone cheats at uni regardless. it might be as simple as getting your hands on a past paper that almost no one else has in your course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)