Question (2 Viewers)

quik.

HSC
Agreed.

Gets rather old when you have to say it five or so times simply to hang up the phone.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Lions_Fist said:
As for the 25 year marriage thing... well that's just wierd. There are couples out there that have been together that long, and only really stay married because they are of that era where getting a divorse just isn't right in their own minds.
or they're just staying together
a) because of the kids
and/or
b) because their relationship is more like friends than lovers, but they dont have any real reason to leave

quik.

HSC
Everytime i see this thread title i think of Destiny's Child

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
I think Skeeta got it right first time.

Lust is a surging feeling, too passionate and sudden to be pleasant, and it comes from within the body. You can feel it, down at the bottom of your belly, the desire to sleep with someone.

Infatuation is unattainable lust.

Familiarity is a pleasant feeling that indicates you are close enough to/have enough trust in a person to share the 'real' you with them.

Love is also a pleasant feeling.

I realised I loved my boyfriend when I came back from Sydney and he was waiting for me at the airport, but at the wrong gate. He looked so worried about the fact that I hadn't appeared from my flight yet and all of a sudden I had such a warm feeling for him that I burst out laughing.

Corny? Yes.

Real? Definately.

I had thought I'd been in love before, but now I realise I hadn't been.

Spider786

Premium Member
HSC
:(
quit picking on me....

in ever thread i go to you're there to refute my posts... :confused:
am i supposed to be getting some sort of signal?:wave:

Last edited:

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
I don't thinkyou can fully understand love until you feel it.

I also don't fully believe in romantic love. I believe in family love and friendship love. But I believe that romantic love may jsut be frienship love mixed with family love and also lust.

Redgoddess

HSC
love is a bunch of emotions mixed up - there's a big component of trust, i dont think you really love someone unless you're willing to let them see all of you, in the sense that we all have good and bad traits, but we kinda tend to mask the bad things most of the time. you wouldnt be afraid to let someone you love know that you're a lil jealous, a lil dorky, and that you at one point listened to and liked the spice girls - all those things you hide in every day life... plus the obvious really liking them as a person and such. still, i think you can have platonic love.

being in love is when you have all the love stuff but also want to seks them. i think you can only be in love when it's two way really. but that's just me.

i have a question as well - i have this really really close friend, i love her heaps and heaps, and lately i've found myself wanting to kiss her - but not really as a sexual thing, like i dont perve on her, i dont particularly want to have sex with her (i wouldnt say no...but that's cos i'm desperate, not cos i want her bad lol). i think it's just i want to physically express my affection for her, but i dunno. i'm confused. anyone been in a similar situation where you want to kiss a close friend but dont actually want them as anything more than a friend? (sorry it's off topic)

Sex Panther

HSC
I think lust is a passionate, spur of the moment feeling that just comes and goes.

Love is different. Love is not jealous, it does not become provoked. It is an unselfish feeling. Love bears all things, hopes all things, believes all things, endures all things.

Love never fails.........except on tuesdays. It fails on tuesdays.

Sex Panther

HSC
Redgoddess said:
i have a question as well - i have this really really close friend, i love her heaps and heaps, and lately i've found myself wanting to kiss her - but not really as a sexual thing, like i dont perve on her, i dont particularly want to have sex with her (i wouldnt say no...but that's cos i'm desperate, not cos i want her bad lol). i think it's just i want to physically express my affection for her, but i dunno. i'm confused. anyone been in a similar situation where you want to kiss a close friend but dont actually want them as anything more than a friend? (sorry it's off topic)
i can kind of half relate. Sometimes words can only express so much. (stupid example) No matter how many times i told someone that i am a banana i would feel like i was lying unless i could prove it. Similarly i feel that i can only tell her 'i love you' so many times and ways that i need/want to express my emotions physically so she can ppreciate how i really feel.

(trying to relate it back) maybe you feel this urge to kiss your friend cause you want to prove how much she means to you and you probably express yourself best physically.

But then again i could be wrong. After all - I am retarded:confused:

Sex Panther

HSC
Sex Panther said:
maybe you feel this urge to kiss your friend cause you want to prove how much she means to you and you probably express yourself best physically.
holy crap i am retarded i didn't see that you already wrote that. Idiot. Just Ignore me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)