• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Questionnaire (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
Questionaire

Hey everyone!!

I REALLY need some help in regards to my PIP. I'm doing my PIP on the rise of Pro-Ana (Anorexia) sites that believe Anorexia is a lifestyle - not a disease. I have done my secondary research and formed a questionaire but i need some people to complete the questionaire and perhaps do an online interview. If anyone is interested (I am interviewing girls but wouldn't mind if a few guys would participate as well) please contact me at:
pirotess4@hotmail.com
Thankyou

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
hey pirotess

pirotess4 said:
Hey everyone!!

I REALLY need some help in regards to my PIP. I'm doing my PIP on the rise of Pro-Ana (Anorexia) sites that believe Anorexia is a lifestyle - not a disease. I have done my secondary research and formed a questionaire but i need some people to complete the questionaire and perhaps do an online interview. If anyone is interested (I am interviewing girls but wouldn't mind if a few guys would participate as well) please contact me at:
pirotess4@hotmail.com
Thankyou

well i am willing to do ur questionaire when u get it to me and i think all the others at skool will be too....cu in "ancient"

Danni07

happy little vegemite
HSC
I'd be more than happy to complete a survey, and do an interview if you want. I actually frequent several of the bigger pro-ana sites like lunhcbox forums and the underground grotto, so I can probably give you some really good information.
I've added you to my msn (dann@fragile-dreams.org).

Mm_cookies

Banned
HSC
HI, i was actually going to do that excact topic for my pip! but my parents got a bit freaked out! i'd be happy to do the questionaire, but wouldnt it be a bit easier if you posted it up here with a link??? that way more people would be willing. not having to go out of there way as much! i can ask my other s+c classmates to come on as welll!

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
Mm_cookies said:
HI, i was actually going to do that excact topic for my pip! but my parents got a bit freaked out! i'd be happy to do the questionaire, but wouldnt it be a bit easier if you posted it up here with a link??? that way more people would be willing. not having to go out of there way as much! i can ask my other s+c classmates to come on as welll!
Hey Mm_cookies!! Thankyou so much for your suggestion, i never even thought of posting it up on the internet!!!!

I went to a website and discovered how easy it was to make the survey so any of you that would like to participate just go to:

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?id=84747

Thankyou all so much!! Your help is REALLY appreciated

mishka

HSC
N/A
yep, i did it too, that Pro-Ana movement sounds very worrying.

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
Thankyou so much for ALL your input!! It helps so much!!

If you could tell any other girls that might like to fill it out, it will be much appreciated!!

THANKYOU!!

Smitie

pirotess4 said:
Thankyou so much for ALL your input!! It helps so much!!

If you could tell any other girls that might like to fill it out, it will be much appreciated!!

THANKYOU!!

Whatever you think getting others to do your dirty work

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
Get a life

If you knew anything about Society and Culture, you'd know that you have to send out questionaires to get quantative and qualitive results.

(Hope your brain can comprehend that sentence)

Obviously you either don't do society and culture or you sit there and in class and look dumbfounded at the teacher because you have no idea what he/she's talking about.

Find something better to do with your time then slander me and my work on the internet................and if you have some dignity you'll tell me who you are

littleprincess

Never mind Pirotess
it is great i'll do it butu have no idea about any society. Sorry Who cares about Smitie anyway what dothey know

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
It's obvious Smitie is too chicken to tell anyone who they are!!

Stop using the internet to slander people on the internet - get a life and find somethign better to do with your life you loser

I know that Kurt and Emma know who you are but they're too dogged to tell me so i'm just going to get over it and not care cause you're a pathetic loser that needs a life

Smitie

This is Smitie's sister. Don't worry about what my brother thinks he is a spaz. I logged onto his account and saw that he was probably just joking around with you! Smitie goes to St Clair high, where are you? Well i did society in yr12 two years ago sounds like you will be fine. Just make sure you refine your questions a little better and carry on a staedy approach don't be strong and weak in the same argument.

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
um you did your hsc 2 years ago but u only just joined???

Smitie

I did my HSC two years ago but my bro is this year and i wanted to see how others in his year were doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)