• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Questionnaire (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Go back on topic or I'll have to close this thread.

Smitie

Hey There Pirotess4

Well yes it's Smitie again. I'm BACK!!!! So you want to know who i am!! My sister is a spastic. I have decided to play this little game a little longer. I never tell my real name on the net anyway.

Good-Bye Your Favourite Smitie

winicat

HSC
i want my two cents before mr. survivor kills this thread lol

yay newcastle!!! it's the most boring place on earth (except for every single disneyland *yawn*)

the (fine) art people are nice! come to newcastle and be a crazy artist student :D

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
I think you should just shut down the thread. It has no real purpose and it's not helping advance my HSC so I just want it shut down please, get these uni students out of my HSC forums once and for all.

Smitie i know who you are now. It was iminent that i would catch you out. Writing that message when you did was a give away!! Hehe. You going to keep this little game we have going? It's alright i don't mind i don't have anything against you!! Lolz.

winicat

HSC
hey! i help you people!!! *cries*

and yes, yes, i know what PM is for but hey! the board is here and yeah.. *smiles sweetly* i'm a-gonna go be helpful now ....

oh, and SaC forum is WAY more talkative than vis arts forum so yeah, it's more fun lol

okay, i'll be quiet now..

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
Lolz yes Jackie (a.k.a. Jack White) has mentioned you many times, says your really nice and helpful........atleast i think it's you! Lolz!!!!

I agree the SOC forum is THE BEST!! On all the other forums there's like not much talking going on but the Society and Culture Forum everyone is so talkative and nice hehe. Well i still think this thread should be shut down lolz.

winicat

HSC
i aim to please (in all senses of the statement lol) .. nah, i only started "getting" SaC towards the end of year 12 and it's the only subject (other than art) I still hold a general knowledge of. i ended up with all of these really neat notes (like, i copied everything out neatly so i could actually understand them lol) and i really wish i'd kept them so i could help out more lol i ended up giving everything related to the HSC to a friend in the year below me.

yay society and culture! *throws confetti*

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
Hehe. Hmmm......I probably won't ever pick up Society and Culture, i can't concentrate on just the one subject because i have so much work to do for all my others........hehe.......i agree Yay! Society and Culture!!

winicat

HSC
i gave up with everything except SaC, math and art (basically that means i gave up on english, stupid 4 unit!!!). and i only ever studied after trials lol up until then i was just riding it on assessments :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)