questions about leaving.. (1 Viewer)

amber44

HSC
Stazi great advice!

just-a-stranger,

"for me, losing 10 weeks that i could be doing something i enjoy would be worse."

You don't even know what you want to do! It's going to take you atleast this time to figure out what you wanna do and then to go around applying at all the different companies. 10 weeks is absolutely nothing! These 4 weeks have FLOWN past, 10 weeks is absolutely nothing in the whole grand scheme of things! JUST DO IT!

just-a-stranger

a humble child of God
HSC
stazi said:
Do you think you'll get a job in anything other than retail with your qualifications? Very unlikely. All you'll do is make some money doing something that ultimately you won't want to do, and nothing will change.

Also, you not wanting an 'office job' shows your immaturity. You and your friends have decided this many years ago since it's oh so fashionable not to work 'an office job'. Most jobs you're likely to work in are officejobs. Even psychology, in a sense, is an office job
no, i dod not think i'll get anything other than retail jobs at the moment.
how do you know it's something i wouldnt want to do?

my friends are all enjoying uni and they have all been telling me that i wont get anything but retail jobs. and no, they on't wnat me going there.

yes i am immature and im not ashame of that. i know i've got some growing up to do. and i must clarify that i don't want an office job **right now.

just-a-stranger

a humble child of God
HSC
fOR3V3RPINKKKK said:
yeah but the 10 weeks means having to do the required work/assessments. it can really be a drag if she hates it that much. i think its a great idea for her to take some time off however the timing is pretty bad, she still does have to pay the money and her grades may be affected so i agree that she should just wait until next semester.

and like i said before i think its too late anyway
thank you for understanding that.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
amber44 said:
Stazi great advice!

just-a-stranger,

"for me, losing 10 weeks that i could be doing something i enjoy would be worse."

You don't even know what you want to do! It's going to take you atleast this time to figure out what you wanna do and then to go around applying at all the different companies. 10 weeks is absolutely nothing! These 4 weeks have FLOWN past, 10 weeks is absolutely nothing in the whole grand scheme of things! JUST DO IT!
lol a future nike promoter. p.s. i think i may know who you are.

just-a-stranger said:
no, i dod not think i'll get anything other than retail jobs at the moment.
how do you know it's something i wouldnt want to do?

my friends are all enjoying uni and they have all been telling me that i wont get anything but retail jobs. and no, they on't wnat me going there.

yes i am immature and im not ashame of that. i know i've got some growing up to do. and i must clarify that i don't want an office job **right now.
wow, you want to work in retail full time. guess i've got nothing to say to that. it's good experience, but you could be doing that on the ~4 days/week that you have off uni. hell you could almost work 7 days/week with an arts timetable

amber44

HSC
stazi said:
do you have black hair?
Mmm, dark brownish, although it could've looked black under certain lighting conditions. Am I good looking?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
amber44 said:
Mmm, dark brownish, although it could've looked black under certain lighting conditions. Am I good looking?
nah def not you, then. and girls can't be good looking. only boys. Darwin wrote a paper on it.

amber44

HSC
stazi said:
nah def not you, then. and girls can't be good looking. only boys. Darwin wrote a paper on it.
So there are pretty boys and.......???? girls?

just-a-stranger

a humble child of God
HSC
amber44 said:
Stazi great advice!

just-a-stranger,

not for me, no ma'am.:cold:

stazi said:
wow, you want to work in retail full time. guess i've got nothing to say to that. it's good experience, but you could be doing that on the ~4 days/week that you have off uni. hell you could almost work 7 days/week with an arts timetable
then why not get a (DNF) for my subjects and enter a full-time job
instead of working and studying though not really caring about uni which could make my GPA go down if my studies suffer?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
amber44 said:
So there are pretty boys and.......???? girls?
nah. girls are just shit. full stop. men for the win.

and i have now excluded 2 people outside of wooley. success.

amber44

HSC
stazi said:
nah. girls are just shit. full stop. men for the win.

and i have now excluded 2 people outside of wooley. success.
I'll give you a hint, as you were standing waiting to go into the lecture theatre I was to your left against the wall, with afew other biatches.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
damn. that's who i thought you were. except it turns out that i had the wrong person. i was under the impression that you're the gothish girl with black hair. i f41l. actually i also thought you may have been the lesbian.

i was looking for people who looked 'internet'

stazi

Nightman
HSC
actually maybe that gothish looking person does have dark brown hair

hmm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)