Quick Question about Uni (1 Viewer)

SB257426

Very Important User
HSC
This might sound like a bit of a silly question but do they ever check homework lol.

For example, if im doing a math course and they prescribe a textbook to me, would they ever check if I have done all the exercises?

Or

do you just self study for the course in uni?

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
i think mainly just self study but some classes you get graded on classwork and contribution to tutorials

does anyone have any opinions on group assignments? ive heard they are horrible
im planning to do actuarial studies and at MQ there seems to be minimal group assignments, but at UNSW there seems to be one for every class almost
(sorry, just stealing your thread, don't mind me)

may22

HSC
there's not really homework that they actually check, but the chemistry classes I did had pre-labs that had to be completed before the labs and they would be checked

they'll probably tell you if something is compulsory or not lol

may22

HSC
does anyone have any opinions on group assignments? ive heard they are horrible
im planning to do actuarial studies and at MQ there seems to be minimal group assignments, but at UNSW there seems to be one for every class almost
(sorry, just stealing your thread, don't mind me)
my opinion: i prefer working independently.

butttt I did get pretty lucky at UNSW. did two group assignments in my first term and both groups were pretty good. Some of my classmates weren't so lucky though

idkkdi

HSC
This might sound like a bit of a silly question but do they ever check homework lol.

For example, if im doing a math course and they prescribe a textbook to me, would they ever check if I have done all the exercises?

Or

do you just self study for the course in uni?
nope

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)