quickest way to get over a breakup? (1 Viewer)

KfWang

Originally posted by vanity
one word,

rebound

yes one COULD spend the time trying to get on the rebound, but to do that you need a big CANOE.. the biggest, longest, strongest canoe.. it can be a bit bothersome at times, so forget it all with a dozen (holy shit i cant remember the name... im not going to get my paycheck anymore)

anyway... you COULD try pick up, but why not just knock yourself out? ;) literally

Nescient

HSC
N/A
bleh rebound so doesnt work... been there done that TWICE and was rebounded from the SAME GUY! OMFG guys suck... wasted 4 years of my life for that loser and we broke up in january for the last time this year and it still sucks...
dude each person is different.. maybe rebound is the best thing for you or maybe getting tanked up with a bunch of mates is the better choice... but even just hanging out with ur friends and appreciating wat you have can help alot... you'll soon figure out wat makes u feel better... and the crying thing... everyone does it... its so much better to cry than to hold it in...

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Originally posted by super katie
im sure this has been done to death but any suggestions? I just want to stop crying and get over it but everytime i think about it or someone asks how I am I cry.
u need a rebound guy

wana hook up? ;)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Persephone87
Remember all the good times and compartmentalise them.
That wouldnt work (for me anyway)...it'd make it worse

Dont go on the drink, makes u feel worse
spend time with ppl that care for u

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
when i broke up with minsy i went out and got some hookers. it was then i realised that they could offer me more than he ever could.

lengstar

HSC
why is there a need to distance ourselves from painful emotions? why not choose instead to dwell in those emotion for a while, let them shatter you foundations and when your ready build yourself back up a possibly stronger person?

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
I had an 18 month relationship break down in January.

Initially all i did was go clubbing with my mates, drink, take drugs and get with the randomest chicks possible.

Did not help at all, but at least it got my mind off her for a few hours, and i thought i was having fun anyway.

There's no real good advice. Just do stuff that you enjoy most, like I used to go out and play soccer/cricket at the park with my mates for a whole day at a time and i ended up realising how much support i had from them and slowly but surely you get over it. It's not easy at all especially if you were majorly in love like I was but it's not the end of the world.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
I can't say I understand it but I'd think the best option would be to have some time to yourself. The solution always comes from within. A better appreciation of yourself is where the answer may lie, if you learn that then the next break up will be easier, you'll be filled with more confidence and overall enjoy a better quality of life!

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
u should get chick flicks with ur girlfriends....if not vengeful women in movies--dont know of any!

Ziff

HSC
N/A
What you need is to hire a cheap male prostitute and dive onto his love-shaft...

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
awww... First you need a *HUUUUGGGG* then

just cry, talk to someone about it, pray, tell yourself that he's not bloody worth it, have faith that you break up this time because you are destined to find someone wayyyyy better.

After doing the above, I got over it in less than a week

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)