R All Males Sleazes?? (1 Viewer)

Shaynie69

HSC
EnterNameHere said:
Okay so if, by definition, you arent a slut, maybe your a just a teeny bit too flirtatious??

Do i have to tell a long story...... :eek:
the guy that wanted me to sleep ive neva met! i talked to him on msn sumtimes and he just got really friendly after a few months of snobbing me online. The other guy i hardly talked to him at skool, although there was the odd how r u, its really hard to explain about that guy..

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
mz_bubbletea said:
all guys want sex, its a part of human nature.

the thing is finding a guy who will wait for you until you're ready and treats you right, makes sure you're comfortable and not force you into doing anything with him..

like yeah sure you get all them desperate guys out there who check out anything with a pussy, but there are genuine guys out there.. =] don't give up on guys!

and yeah.. my point = all guys want sex, no matter how nerdy or genuine they may seem.. <=]
yeah I agree, don't give up!

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Shaynie69 said:
Are all males sleazes?!? Thats all i wana know. Once the virginity goes bye bye is all most guys want is sex...give honest opinions my curiosity is goin crazy! Plus the other day i went through a "I Hate Males Today" day because i felt that all guys want is sex and everything they say to me (like "ur hott" or ne type of praise) are just like hit points to see if ill sleep with em!!! meh im crazy i know... :uhhuh:
The answer is yes. Any guy percieved as not being a sleaze is acting in order to get sex which in turn makes him a sleaze.

tempco

HSC
no, not all guys are sleazes. a lot of them are though.

Riddles

4th Gen. Ford Supporter
good question! u can ask me that if we get there
HSC
Shaynie69 said:
Are all males sleazes?!? Thats all i wana know. Once the virginity goes bye bye is all most guys want is sex...give honest opinions my curiosity is goin crazy! Plus the other day i went through a "I Hate Males Today" day because i felt that all guys want is sex and everything they say to me (like "ur hott" or ne type of praise) are just like hit points to see if ill sleep with em!!! meh im crazy i know... :uhhuh:
far from it. a lot can be, but there are still a fair few decent blokes out there who aren't just out looking for sex, including yours truly (and no, that was not a poor attempt at a pickup)

HSC
Shaynie69 said:

Your the one with '69' in their internet-name. Just saying.

Riddles

4th Gen. Ford Supporter
good question! u can ask me that if we get there
HSC
oskarthestudent said:
Your the one with '69' in their internet-name. Just saying.
good point! i didn't notice that before.....but a sleaze is someone that creeps others out..makes ur spine crawl and shit like that. they think they're all hot and shit and think they can get in with any chick. we have many sleazes at my school who like taking advantage of some situations

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
The answer is yes. Any guy percieved as not being a sleaze is acting in order to get sex which in turn makes him a sleaze.
Wow your so smart. You've spoken for every male in the history of the world (including gay males) and youve uncovered a brilliant secret of our sex! when are you going to be published, genius?

now I know why i'm shy around girls!! all that time I thought it was just shyness, but of course, its really sleaziness isnt it? youve got my number. Jerk.

HSC
Riddles said:
good point! i didn't notice that before.....but a sleaze is someone that creeps others out..makes ur spine crawl and shit like that. they think they're all hot and shit and think they can get in with any chick. we have many sleazes at my school who like taking advantage of some situations
anyone CLAIMING to be a little girl on the net, with '69' on their name creeps me out...

K

katie_tully

Shaynie69 said:
So...find yourself a male virgin? There's heaps of them on BOS, most of them proclaim to be virgins.

rumour

HSC
gobaby said:
i can see both happening. and i totally agree with you. ALL boys are bastards no matter how you look at it. They only want sex and when they've got it, they'll just spit you out and move on to the next one on their belt. Boys are all evil and retarded and seriously, we could do without boys in our lives.
You go girl :p!!!!!!!!
EDIT: Most girls have days when they think like you, then they get over it........

Last edited:

HET Reaper

HSC
samuelblayden said:
are all females sluts
Slut is a harsh word and infers that all of them are sleepin around so I think not. But I think at least 80% are tarts and 90% of those are potential sluts.

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
HET Reaper said:
Slut is a harsh word and infers that all of them are sleepin around so I think not. But I think at least 80% are tarts and 90% of those are potential sluts.
of girls that you see. there are communities out there which are not visible to the common eye. often hard to find, hard to get into and extremely difficult to get others into. good luck honey

sabdow

HSC
Shaynie69 said:
Hmm ive decided the worst thing about forums is u get judged too easily and its usually wrong.
you just admitted you wear mini skirts all the time, give leg spreads in public, and obviously deepthroat all the cock you can get. then you come on to a school forum and brag about how much guys want you to deepthroat their cocks.

well, stop deepthroating their cocks, or at least dress like you don't want to deepthroat their cocks, and maybe you can get judged in a different way on these forums, instead of some lowie that just deepthroats cocks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)