• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

R&B Fans - Download 112's new song (8 Viewers)

HSC
Orange Juice said:
slim has the coolest voice... its so high and girly...
i agree with everything hsc4life says except when she thinks guys are hot... cuz i aint gay or nada... have you got all their albums?

and you know who else went down hill? black street...
oh and i heard jodeci might be bringing a newie out
blackstreet still cool but they haven't made a real real classic song since 'no diggity' with dr dre,

u serious bout jodeci???? i didn't know they were together anymore i haven't heard anything from kci or jo jo since kci's appearance on will smiths 'willenium'

slims the best yeah

jagged edge are good too....both 112 and jagged edge are atlanta flavoured R&B which makes for good R&B/rap collaos too because ludacris is from the south and T.I as well...'hard' jagged edge's latest album was betta than 'hot and wet'

'car show' with big boi was a maddddd song

HSC
prima_donna said:
But an artist only makes it over here if they manage to get into the top 40 Aria charts.
thru the wire got into the hot 30

kanye's name started gettin out over here when twista's 'slow jamz' was a hit....i loved that song when it was out...

everyone asked me who did the beat and im like 'kanye west' so yeah i think all falls down made it into the top 40 too but not too much quality hip hop or rnb make it big over here all that scribe and j wess bullshit, i serioulsy despise that music lol

HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
i am THE BIGGEST brian mcknight fan! lol

i even saw him in australia! he signed my 'back at one' album :)
lucky lol his an R&B great i love his song 'crazy love' and 'anytime' i used to be able to play that on piano :D

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
nah i didnt like hard by je... i liked car show though...
je tend to have good collabs... and jd makes the greatest remixes with je songs...
but jd annoys me how his like "yeh" "uh huh" "so so def" after every sentence

it might have been a rumor about jodeci but i hope its true... oh yeh kci had a small part in willenium... and kci and jo jo and a decent 2 albums i think

twistas great i think... and i like a couple of songs from jins album...
and yes jwess sucks ass

HSC
jin is garbage lol 'ya'll gon learn chinese when its all said and done ya'll gon' speak chinese'

twista's 'kamikaze' was great...his successful now after rapping for 10 years, he has patiience lol, he is also the world fastest rapper (2002 guiness book of records)

if your into 'dirty south' rap though i suggest T.I, u might have heard his song 'rubberband man' his my favourite rapper right now, i'm tryna tell as many people i can about him because he deserves success...or ludacris but his successful anyway....don't get anything by lil' flip you'll probably end up dissapointed....scarface is good too...and outkast

prima_donna

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
thru the wire got into the hot 30

kanye's name started gettin out over here when twista's 'slow jamz' was a hit....i loved that song when it was out...

everyone asked me who did the beat and im like 'kanye west' so yeah i think all falls down made it into the top 40 too but not too much quality hip hop or rnb make it big over here all that scribe and j wess bullshit, i serioulsy despise that music lol
Oh yeah, I forgot about that song but I didn't know he had a part on it. I only thought it was with Twista and Jamie Foxx. Man, you really know you're R&B.

OJ - I heard Jodeci are releasing a new album too...hope it's true.

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
Kanye West's album hasnt really got much publicity in Australia and only slow jamz and all falls down have got any decent play time on the radio/tv. But for sure it is one of the best if not the best rap/rnb album of this year.

Twista is pretty mad too. I dont know about what he rhymes cause its too fast, but the fact that he can rap so fast is cooool :D

lol. and Mase....well it was a bit of a disappointment compared to harlem world, but i love mase's music, so it didnt bother me too much.

Mase and Kanye West, the two best at the moment.....in my opinion. Oh and JayZ/R.Kelly on Unfinished business, they are pretty good too on that.

Last edited:

7th Sign

HSC
thats not a new song ive heard it b4 ages ago and its not a good song its pretty shit.......theirs way betta shit out their

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Orange Juice said:
oh and hsc4life can i have that album? you dont need a signed copy... ill trade you my unsigned copy...
and did you see his uturn tour?
hell no! sorry :p i love BKnight too much!

and i saw him in 1999, before U-Turn came out, this was when Back at One was big, even though i heard it ages before :p it's not my favourite song at all. The 'Back at One' album is good in general, i really like 'last dance', 'can you read my mind', 'played yourself' ahh the list goes on :)

he has such a soulful voice, and he sings alot about Jesus/Religion which just makes it so meaning ful, you can feel all the love in his voice and it makes me feel asll fuzzy :p

Anytime album has great songs too, i like 'anytime' and 'you shoul dbe mine'

i got Superhero as well, he's done a few more duets in this one, my absolute fav song s 'when will i see you again', its abotu Jesus but man, it is so good :p he also did 'dont know where to start' with Nate Dogg and other duets with Nelly and Justin Timberlake! except the song 'superhero' is so wrong because its like in the genre of rock and not rnb, haha its very weird

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
yes, very nice

'im not just giving it up to you you'r enot just giving it up to me and its what we both want to do, thats good enough'

great first time lovemaking song eh? :p

HSC
lol if u wanna love making song download

R Kelly - It Seems Like Your Ready

i showed one of my friends that song and she said the song alone turns her on..shes wierd lol

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:

and i saw him in 1999, before U-Turn came out, this was when Back at One was big, even though i heard it ages before :p it's not my favourite song at all. The 'Back at One' album is good in general, i really like 'last dance', 'can you read my mind', 'played yourself' ahh the list goes on :)

he has such a soulful voice, and he sings alot about Jesus/Religion which just makes it so meaning ful, you can feel all the love in his voice and it makes me feel asll fuzzy :p

i got Superhero as well, he's done a few more duets in this one, my absolute fav song s 'when will i see you again', its abotu Jesus but man, it is so good :p he also did 'dont know where to start' with Nate Dogg and other duets with Nelly and Justin Timberlake! except the song 'superhero' is so wrong because its like in the genre of rock and not rnb, haha its very weird

OMG you like brian mcknight?? ive got 4 of his albums, there all reallly good. my fav song on back at one is "stay or let it go"
and with superhero, that song definatley did not fit in that album. but my fav song on that album is "when you wanna come"

kci and jojo are still around. they have bought out a few albums since being on willenium. "its me" is a good song that has an alright beart, and if you like slow jams, you should definatley listen to them.

Last edited:

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
hiphophorray123 said:
Brian Mc'Knight Feat Case & Tyrese - Good Enough

Is Prob the best song on 'u turn'

nah best song on u turn is "shouda woulda coulda" imo.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:

superhero was crapppppp....
6 8 12... is like better than back at one... i found back at one too simple... i mean 3 steps? bollocks...
im so jealous that you got an autographed copy! arghhh this is annoying...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)