• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

R&B Fans - Download 112's new song (2 Viewers)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
you know who else has been shit with their pass albums? fucking dru hill...
their albums before everyone were 'meant' to go solo were great...

and why isnt loon big here? his awesome!

HSC
yeh loon has a new song with T.I thats allright 'im not that guy' ask me if you want me to post it up here so u can download it..

dru hill yeah theres first album was cool....their latest 'dru world order' had some allright songs like 'on me' with N.O.R.E

you are everything was a mad song

sisqos albums were heaps good when they first came out but now they are boring

boyz II Men owns them all, my fav R&B group

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Orange Juice said:
superhero was crapppppp....
6 8 12... is like better than back at one... i found back at one too simple... i mean 3 steps? bollocks...
im so jealous that you got an autographed copy! arghhh this is annoying...
yeah 6 18 12 is nice, bit corny, but most BKnight songs are! but i still <3 them all

and i have a signed copy and you don't! harhar! :p

just teasin ;)

i love boyzIImen hiphop too! and i don't know if anybody has mentioned Joe yet?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
omfg, i loved b2m... except their latest albums was sooo shit... but 4 seasons was a great song...
loon has this good song with toya... think its called book of love...
and also down for you is great as well...

dru hill had like 2 good albums, the rest were bombs...
sisqos unleash the dragon? i thought that was good when it was first out... but i got a feeling if i listen to it now... id hate it...cuz im more mature :p

HSC
yeh joe's latest album 'and then' was GREAT album

wat u talin bout boyz II men's latest was shit, r u talking bout 'throwback' or 'full moon'

throwback is just them paying tribute to their favourite songs by doing cover songs of em 'do for love' with mc lyte was a mad song

and full moon was great 'colour of love' and 'roll wit me' were heaps good :D

best solo R&B artist, who do u reckon, r kelly, ginuwine or usher??? i reckon R Kelly coz his more versatile...on lil'jons latest album he does a pretty good job at rapping too....too bad about him a jay-z....did u hear what happened at their concert??? r kelly is now suing jay-z for 75 millionn :S and their joint album jsut was released recently and debuted at number 1 in america lol

Last edited:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
yeah 6 18 12 is nice, bit corny, but most BKnight songs are! but i still <3 them all

and i have a signed copy and you don't! harhar! :p

just teasin ;)

i love boyzIImen hiphop too! and i don't know if anybody has mentioned Joe yet?
arghhhhhhh i hate you soooo much...
6 8 12 isnt corny? its not as corny as back at one...
yeh i gotta admit 70% of brian mcknights songs are guaranteed to be good... actually make that 85%
did he sign it while he was concerting?
fuck i hope he comes back and does a greatest hits concert... itl be great

oh yeh joe is awesome... he has some real good hits... but his latest stuff isnt as good as his old... same goes for usher... he got wayyyy too commercial with his latest album... too much playtime gives me shits...and craig david as well..

craig davids, born to do it is one of the best albums ever

HSC
alot of R&B fans over here now think 'oh im too cool to listen to craig david' to them i say 'ur a fkn loser' lol

'rise and fall' is a great song:D

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
no, 99% of bknights songs are great!!! :p

im a little biased :p yes! i saw him concerting, i even blew him a kiss and he blew one back! hahahahahha

how funny! i was so excited! hahahah don't pay me out, i was only in yr 8, okay?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
full moon was shit.... II and coolioharmony (or whatever its spelt) was the greatest stuff... i still remmeber like all the lyrics from them songs...
nah, joes and then didnt get me... maybe cuz i expected too much from him after all that i am...
dont wanna be a playa was a great song!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:

im a little biased :p yes! i saw him concerting, i even blew him a kiss and he blew one back! hahahahahha

how funny! i was so excited! hahahah don't pay me out, i was only in yr 8, okay?
arghhh your really giving me the shits... i mean i wouldnt have blown him a kiss or nada but thats not the point! i was that cd youve got! is the actual cd signed or the cd case?

born to do it was like 100 times better than slicker though...
man rendevous and booty man!

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
so many nice Joe songs...both slow and fast :)

stutter, here she comes, alone, table for two (the best!)

you guys heard tyrese- signs of lovemaking?

its nice, i liiikee :D

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
what happened between jz and rkelly? i still cant believe rkellys first name is robert.... thats so not thug

ginuwine was good... but dont really like him now... just because is a good song though
rkelly, i find his 12 play stuff was better than his chocolate factory stuff...
still havnt heard his newest nor the ones with jay z
usher, my way and 8701 was awesome... confessions couple good songs, then got way overplayed... then got shit... throwback is probably only the good song not overplayed

im still listening to craig david's first album :p

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Orange Juice said:
arghhh your really giving me the shits... i mean i wouldnt have blown him a kiss or nada but thats not the point! i was that cd youve got! is the actual cd signed or the cd case?

born to do it was like 100 times better than slicker though...
man rendevous and booty man!
hahah i hated bootyman!
it took me and my friend ages to figure out what 'www.cd.com' meant, then we realised they were his initials :rolleyes:
i saw craig david october 2003, he was better than i expected, and hot! :p

and Brian signed the inside booklet thingo (back part of cd cover) ...the part with his photos in it

HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:

haha mad, i wouldnt do something like that though...coz im a dude lol

i haven't heard a song of his that i said 'i dont like this shit' so his a top R&B on my list

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
who remembers 'regulate' by Nate dogg, snoop dogg, all the other doggs! jk :p

classic song :)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
hahah i hated bootyman!
it took me and my friend ages to figure out what 'www.cd.com' meant, then we realised they were his initials :rolleyes:
i saw craig david october 2003, he was better than i expected, and hot! :p

and Brian signed the inside booklet thingo (back part of cd cover) ...the part with his photos in it
argghhhh and the more i ask, the more shittier i get :p
bootyman was great.... 7 days was good too... but i think rendevous was the best...
his got a fair few unreleased stuff you might wanna check out... apartment 123, summer jam, rewind ... thats all i can remmeber on the top of my head...
i wanted to go to his concert... but hsc was then... my bro went and he said it was pretty good...
i heard ushers concerting, confessions end of this year or early next year... rumor?
hsc4life... can you bring the album cover to my house to 'show' me the signature? i just erm wanna look :)

i stopped liking tyrese after i saw him in 2f2f...too thugish for me... though 'how you gonna act like that' is a great song

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
hahhah regulators.... i still remmber the lyrics to that...
oh and what about montell jordan? and keith sweat?

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Orange Juice said:
argghhhh and the more i ask, the more shittier i get :p
bootyman was great.... 7 days was good too... but i think rendevous was the best...
his got a fair few unreleased stuff you might wanna check out... apartment 123, summer jam, rewind ... thats all i can remmeber on the top of my head...
i wanted to go to his concert... but hsc was then... my bro went and he said it was pretty good...
i heard ushers concerting, confessions end of this year or early next year... rumor?
hsc4life... can you bring the album cover to my house to 'show' me the signature? i just erm wanna look :)

i stopped liking tyrese after i saw him in 2f2f...too thugish for me... though 'how you gonna act like that' is a great song
yep! ive heard all those 'unreleased' craig david songs, they're all good! plus im a huge fan of artful dodger, its a shame they split up. I like garage music :)

you should get tyrese-signs of lovemaking a try OJ, its very sensual :p

and re: the autographed album, you can look, but not allowed to touch :p

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
i heard on the radio today that destinys child were coming here in april, no news on ticktek site though...

i hope usher comes! i would really like to see him :p

HSC
^ regulate is a classic yep

'motown philly back again doin a little eastcoat swing boyz II men goin off not too hard not too soft' :D

um yeah the jay-z and r kelly 'beef' starts at the best of both worlds (their joint) concert in madisons square garden, r kelly got a call b4 the concert to 'not show up' from an unknown guy, then when he was performing he saw two men with trenchcoasts in the audience opening their coats and giving him the idea that they have a gun, he went backstage and cried and feared for his life coz he suspected his life was in danger and he was crying coz he doesnt need any more drama in his life (with the legal problems and all) and that his travelling with his family too...he got word that the cops checked the audience and it was clear. r kelly went to go back on stage but a member of jay-z's 'crew' got angry at him for walking off and sprayed him with pepper spray...he was sent to hosptal....this occured while jay-z was performing....jay got mad that r kelly abondoned him like that and thought it was because r kelly is jealous that jay-z was getting a better crowd reaction (usual conflict of egos)....now 'their not even on talking terms'

its a pity coz they just realeased their joint album 'unfinished business: best of both worlds II' which is a good album...

if you like jay-z get the black album its a masterpeice

plus linkin park and jay-z are making music together :D i have a few of their songs on computer....its not like heaps new material though jay-z is re-recording verses over linkin park music, but like they re-recorded their music to suit jay-z's verses...they did it in the studio together

they mixed 'dirt off your shoulder with lying from you'

and 'numb with encore'

those are the two songs i have

if you want me to upload them here for ya i will

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)