radiohead (1 Viewer)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
is anyone going to their concert(s) in april, and if so, did you manage to get general admin., or are you stuck with seated like me?

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
yeah, ive got GA to the first melbourne concert
(going down there for a week holiday in april)

peavine

there were 2 GA tix left, and there were 3 of us, so we're in seating for the first sydney show.but come its radiohead, who cares where you are!its radiohead!!!

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
my reasoning exactly! and when my mate went and saw the cure, he had GA tickets and he said after about three hours he was ready to collapse
so maybe reserved wont be that bad after all

spam police

Originally posted by um..
my reasoning exactly! and when my mate went and saw the cure, he had GA tickets and he said after about three hours he was ready to collapse
so maybe reserved wont be that bad after all
it's part of the experience yo, feeling fucccked
me and my friends once stood up the front of the mosh at a music festival for 10 hours straight with no water/food (if we left the mosh area we couldn't get back in, and we were desperate to stay) and we had the most whoresome fun ever

/end trying to be a hardarse

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
I am not going. And I am SO sad. :( I have been waiting years, and there are always rumours that they are coming and then they don't, and now they finally are, and I can't afford it. :(

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i got my parents to let me use their amex for my ticket... and my boyfriend's. my boyfriend gave them cash, but they said i could just consider mine a christmas present. to me it's like 6 christmasses plus a couple of birthdays and an easter all in one.

i'm still bummed about being seated, but it's RADIOHEAD. i've liked them since i was 12, dude. ANYTHING is better than nothing.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
uhh, no, my parents allowed me to use their amex to buy two tickets - one for me, one for my boyfriend, because then, most of all, we were guaranteed to be together, and it just made more sense. my boyfriend gave them the cash to cover it.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by spam police
i don't understand..
your boyfriend and you share the same parents....??!
Hahahaha.

Originally posted by Butterfly_Wings
I am not going. And I am SO sad. :( I have been waiting years, and there are always rumours that they are coming and then they don't, and now they finally are, and I can't afford it. :(
I'd like to go, but I'm so low on cash right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)