ranks (1 Viewer)

jwilkinson

HSC
hey guys, i bombed my half yearly and have dropped from rank 2 down to 20 in business studies. theres still 50% of in school assesments left so i was wondering what range of ranks e.g. from rank 1-10 should i try to get into, because i cant get back in the top 5 unless one person screws up to.
cheers for helping :)

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
hey guys, i bombed my half yearly and have dropped from rank 2 down to 20 in business studies. theres still 50% of in school assesments left so i was wondering what range of ranks e.g. from rank 1-10 should i try to get into, because i cant get back in the top 5 unless one person screws up to.
Try and get the highest you can.

D94

HSC
N/A
Which is exactly what happened to you, so don't give up now; aim for the highest mark. Chances are people will stuff up and there can be volatile changes in ranks.

OH1995

HSC
Just aim for 100% in everything. There is no reason why anyone above you can't screw up and do what just happened to you. If anything it gives you an increased drive and determination to succeed because you have something to aim for, instead of being complacent at the top. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)