Rape: is there a clear offender? (1 Viewer)

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
no woman ever deserves to get raped/ sexually assaulted in any way, shape or form.
imagine if your sister/mother/aunty got raped because she was wearing a short skirt or midriff top? would you really think it was her fault?
its the rapists fault... theyre fucking lunatics & THEY deserve to rot in hell. I don't think many of you understand the lifetime of pain girls go through after having a sexual encounter forced onto them.
no one gets what they deserve. the strong get what they can wrestle from the desperate clutches of the weak. to couch the world in terms of some universal force of justice is a prejudice of the weak. there is no fault or justice. there is strong and weak, master and slave. to criticise the strong for being strong is to beat your head against the wall of reality.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Of course it can be a woman's fault, but you're overstating the significance of clothing in rape. They're just a signal to the male that the female is probably somewhat promiscuous and so will be more likely to be interested in his advances and maybe even less likely to report a rape. Clothes don't directly lead to rape, but they're a factor (and just because Muslim girls get raped doesn't really negate this - Muslims also have a more realistic and natural view of gender roles.) A girl who dresses like that knows exactlywhy she's doing it, to attract attention from horny guys, and as the night progresses, the one successful guy out of the many who hit on her gets her alone, but it's his fault for expecting sex? Men's libidos are much stronger than women's (men having 10-17~ times as much testosterone) and after being led on all night by a flirty piece of scantily-clad meat and then denied, he can't exactly just turn his base instincts off.
This post has pissed me off.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
This post has pissed me off.
why? do you deny the libidal thirsts of man; of the hunter, the killer, the predator, the survivor, the warrior? the satiating of biological imperative?

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
No I dont deny them, but take offence that the user believes just because a female has dressed "promiscuously" and its aggravated a males libido that it gives him the right to attack her.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
No I dont deny them, but take offence that the user believes just because a female has dressed "promiscuously" and its aggravated a males libido that it gives him the right to attack her.
i don't believe the good SanDisks ever referred to right or wrong, but to reality; to the primal instincts that dwell in the warrior; the man. ask yourself, if women were the strong ones, if they were the warriors, would not the same thing happen?

try telling a lion that he's wrong for taking a buffalo.

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
no woman ever deserves to get raped/ sexually assaulted in any way, shape or form.
imagine if your sister/mother/aunty got raped because she was wearing a short skirt or midriff top? would you really think it was her fault?
its the rapists fault... theyre fucking lunatics & THEY deserve to rot in hell. I don't think many of you understand the lifetime of pain girls go through after having a sexual encounter forced onto them.

talisman

HSC
bro you've got to read my post properly!

talisman

HSC
remember nothing i wrote in the first post was my personal opinion. i was paraphrasing both sides of the debate

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
i don't believe the good SanDisks ever referred to right or wrong, but to reality; to the primal instincts that dwell in the warrior; the man. ask yourself, if women were the strong ones, if they were the warriors, would not the same thing happen?

try telling a lion that he's wrong for taking a buffalo.
Women lust, so as do men, but we being part of the top tier of intelligence should be able to resist the urge after the opposite sex has made itself noticeable.

Rape is a cruel deprivation of ones liberty and one that is usually opportunistic. Any gender that claims the victim deserved it because of the way they acted or portrayed themselves should have their liberties taken away twice fold and deprived of a normal life.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
men are also raped I'm sure you're aware.

HSC
How about if a guy is dressed 'revealingly' is it okay or another guy to rape him?
If someone is mean or violent towards you does it make it okay to run them over with your car?
The fact that you would even entertain the idea that raping a woman who is dressed revealingly is merited and justifiable under certain circumstances ( which quote you said both sides hold merit) is not only ridiculous but an insult to me as a female and an Australian citizen.
Rape which is one of- If not the most- horrible and degrading things a human being could inflict on another is NEVER warranted. You shouldn't even need to ask this, especially on a public forum - ask your mum.

Note I'm not taking this question as seriously as my answer might suggest. But such questions deserve serious answers.

Yalla bye

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)