Raped by her uncle, but can she have an abortion? (1 Viewer)

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Poor girl. Imagine actually having to deal with this. So many conflicting opinions forced on her, and she more than likely can't even comprehend the long term ramifications. And emytaylor, shut up. Seriously. You shit on about abortion being wrong, but if you were raped by your uncle you'd at least consider. So get off your high horse, you fool.

X

xeuyrawp

inasero said:
1) the problem is when does a foetus start to become "viable". Much as we try to put a figure to it, there have been instances where medical professionals have though survival impossible and yet the child goes on to develop normally.

2) if you think about it, most embryos are viable since they have the potential to go on and develop normally without any intervention- and that involves the blastocyst stage

3) who are we to play God and decide who lives and who dies?
I can't wait for you to become a doctor. You sound like you'll make a compassionate carer and put your patients' health above your own logical, sound beliefs. Really. :)

11kloseboy

HSC
N/A
Abortion is a sin. I believe that it shouldn't be allowed in the first place. A fetus is growing and its alive and has the same rights as any other human being in the world. what kind of stupid motherfucker said it doesn't have a right to live.

bawd

HSC
11kloseboy said:
Abortion is a sin. I believe that it shouldn't be allowed in the first place. A fetus is growing and its alive and has the same rights as any other human being in the world. what kind of stupid motherfucker said it doesn't have a right to live.
Aren't you being a bit bigoted here in calling abortion a sin? Religious beliefs should not affect basic humanitarian moral rights. I'm a bit of an agnostic (or maybe I've read a bit too much of Dawkin's The God Delusion), but I do know that people do not reside in vacuums and there should always be exceptions to every belief or law.

This abortion debate reminds me of the teenage boy who wore an anti-homosexual, white imperialistic T-shirt to school and when the school told him he was not allowed to wear it, he and his mother sued the school on the basis of 'freedom of religious belief' - and won. So religion over basic UN human rights? I personally think it is unacceptable. The same principle when you argue for or against abortion in this case.

I believe the girl's parents should be allowed to decide, but if I were the girl, I'd probably want an abortion.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
If a girl got raped by a dog (you know, there's torture tactics that involve beastiality), and somehow (somehow) conceived a half human half dog creature, who are we to say that this creature is not allowed the right to live?

Force that girl to give birth to this creature! How dare she play God and consider killing this new being!? Rarrrghh!

Why is this thread exactly like the abortion thread? This is INCEST & RAPE.

Last edited:

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
ur_inner_child said:
If a girl got raped by a dog (you know, there's torture tactics that involve beastiality), and somehow (somehow) conceived a half human half dog creature, who are we to say that this creature is not allowed the right to live?

Force that girl to give birth to this creature! How dare she play God and consider killing this new being!? Rarrrghh!
Oh wow. But...thankfully not biologically possible :)
God plays at killing people?
I agree with your edit.

Last edited:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
*TRUE* said:
Oh wow. But...thankfully not biologically possible :)
God plays at killing people?
I say it because I find it just as horrid. Usually, anti-abortionists would say "abortion in all forms is wrong, except if it harms the mother, or is incest/rape related".

I'm just shocked at how many do not give a shit whether it was incest/rape conceived.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
ur_inner_child said:
I say it because I find it just as horrid. Usually, anti-abortionists would say "abortion in all forms is wrong, except if it harms the mother, or is incest/rape related".

I'm just shocked at how many do not give a shit whether it was incest/rape conceived.
Yeah I know. I suppose that when you believe in absolute right and wrong , it is hard to make concessions? And if they regard "it" (LOL) as just as human as the woman/girl, then destroying it wold be considered as bad as killing the woman/girl.
Its a horrible , horrible situation.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
emytaylor, you really need to think about what you're saying. I know you will adamantly oppose abortion until you are blue in the face no matter what anyone says, but please just think about this from the point of view of the 11 year old girl:

1. She is ELEVEN. She probably got her period like, a week before she was raped. She's barely hit puberty.

2. She is not, in my opinion, capable of carrying the psychological burden of a pregnancy to a relative who raped her. Pregnancy is an emotionally turbulent experience (so say the mothers I know, mine included) even when it's planned and wanted. A pregnancy concieved from an incestuous rape is a mindfuck on all sorts of levels. I can't believe you would see such a young girl go through that for nine months for the sake of a child that should never have been concieved at all.

Think about it. Really think about it. Yes, it is a human life. Yes it is a sad horrible situation. But the mother's rights come before the child's in a case like this. They have to. No matter what she does this child will have to live with the scars from this for the rest of her life but I would bet you everything you value that the experience will be exponentially worse for her if she carried the baby to term. I don't know how you can ignore this and still insist the baby be born.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Edit:
11kloseboy said:
Go Fuck Yourself. She's a 11 year old kid that has been raped by a family member, any sane person would realise that in this case abortion is by far the most reasonable solution. Go shove your self-righteousness up your ass.

Why the HELL is there even a debate in this situation?! are people freaking insane?!
She's 11 years old!
She was raped by her own uncle!

Just stop with all this conservative bullshit - she has every right to get an abortion. She's gone through enough.

Last edited:

Pace_T

HSC
she should be forced to have the baby.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
try to take this into consideration:

If you were a mother who had a child from rape and it was born, would you kill it cos of the painful memories. It is a tiny innocent baby, it does not deserve to die nor did the mother deserve to go through this, but it has happened, a child should not have to die either.

Would you kill a baby? that is what abortion is.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Why would you force an 11 year old girl to go through the birthing process and everything that goes with it? There is a reason we're not meant to give birth at 11 years of age.
Unless you've been raped (and I apologise if you have) then I doubt you have any idea of the emotions you're dealing with and it's my personal belief that unless you've been in a similar situation, your opinion is not particularly valid.

HSC
emytaylor164 said:

If you were a mother who had a child from rape and it was born, would you kill it cos of the painful memories. It is a tiny innocent baby, it does not deserve to die nor did the mother deserve to go through this, but it has happened, a child should not have to die either.

[FONT=Georgia, serif]To be born woman in war, that is the greatest of God's cruelties.[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]I dont remember his face at all, I remember only the stink of him. I was hiding in our old school. I could hear the gunfire across the square and I was terrified. I still felt terror then. I was alone, I had gone off in the morning to fetch water and then the gunfire began. There were no windows left in the old school and the wind howled and I was shivering.[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]He was a tall man, unshaven and he smelt of flesh and fire. He kept offering me the chocolate and I kept refusing.[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, serif]Eat it you damn animal![/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]I was frightened, I began to howl. Dear God, save me, let me live. He shut me up with the butt of his rifle. I was bleeding. The blood was intoxicating for him. He forced me to my knees and ordered me to eat the chocolate. I obeyed. I ate with my broken jaw, I tasted only my own blood.[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]He lifted my skirt and I felt his hand upon me. It hurt but I knew enough now to be silent. It hurt. It hurt as he had me on my knees like the animal he called me. It did not take long and has never stopped occuring. It sickened me, the sting of his semen as it splattered inside. He spat, buttoned his trousers and ordered me to remain on my knees. He walked backwards, watching me warily, his rifle raised.[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]I was thirteen and still a virgin. It was my mother who took me to the abortionist. Hospitals closed, no medicine. It was like the old days I was told. I closed my eyes and the old woman forced the wire inside me. I could feel her scraping inside me. I bled for days.[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]God answered my prayers. He is cruel that way.[/FONT]

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
holieee said:
Why would you force an 11 year old girl to go through the birthing process and everything that goes with it? There is a reason we're not meant to give birth at 11 years of age.
Unless you've been raped (and I apologise if you have) then I doubt you have any idea of the emotions you're dealing with and it's my personal belief that unless you've been in a similar situation, your opinion is not particularly valid.
i do not have an idea what she is going thorugh but it is a BABY. I think you will find an 11 year old would not carry full term, let alone go through a normal birth process

Last edited:

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Then why the hell would you force her to go through with it? What the fuck is wrong with you?
And on top of that, think about the genetics. Her UNCLE.
She's practically a baby herself. It goes against nature even more imo than an abortion does.
If you don't know what she's going through or what its like to be raped, then seriously just shut up. Some people are strong enough to have a child to someone who raped them. But most of us aren't. Because it's awful and would screw you up for your entire life.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
emytaylor164 said:

So let me get this straight. You would let an eleven year old girl (ELEVEN YEARS OLD) carry a baby concieved from an incestuous rape for nine months, and then give birth to it, no doubt causing her unimaginable mental and emotional trauma in the process. You would let this happen. You would leave this girl with scars that will NEVER heal. All because you can't accept that there are situations in which the rights and wellbeing of the mother have to come before those of the baby she is carrying and this is one of them. No good can come of the birth of this baby. I would not be surprised if the kid tried to off herself before it was born anyway.

Put yourself in her shoes. Could you go through with it? Could you carry and give birth to your uncle's baby? Could you? I don't think you could, even now, and we're nearly twice this kid's age.

If you had a daughter, would you let her carry a baby in this situation?

Honestly, if you can't find it in your heart somewhere to give this girl some kind of a childhood back and let her move on from what is probably the worst thing that will ever happen to her (let's hope), I question your humanity.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
i never said i would force her to go through with it i disagree with it but it is her decision to make

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
people also keep asking me the same questions read my posts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)