Rate your school's english teachers (1 Viewer)

Rate your schols english teacher

• Total voters

Xcelz

HSC
my english teacher only gives good marks for things that she believes in.

and she really doesn't know how to teach males. which is ironic considering she is a mother of a lot of boys.

Concerti

HSC
the english faculty is really good..

although my teacher is really tight on grammar, expression, etc

HSC
at the start of the year she taught us an old module for a week, enough said
0/10, we only found out after my friends tutor went crazy mad

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
at the start of the year she taught us an old module for a week, enough said
0/10, we only found out after my friends tutor went crazy mad
SBHS has a teacher who 'taught' Frankenstein without ever reading the novel. And when the class 'watched' Blade Runner - it was her first time watching it as well.

MzBiiBii

HSC
My new English teacher has just come from Adelaide. She's never heard of Eng. Ext I or Eng Ext II.

Lovely. :)

jet

Banned
HSC
My english teacher is amazing. She knows her stuff and just happens to be the coordinator :D Even though she's pregnant she is still breaking her back to make sure we do well.

astroe

HSC
Eh, high 8, low 9.

He's funny without trying to be.
Always tries to help us and whatnot, haha.

He likes the word "paradigms" and sometimes I don't think he properly reads what he marks, HAHA.

Liyo

HSC
Eh, high 8, low 9.

He's funny without trying to be.
Always tries to help us and whatnot, haha.

He likes the word "paradigms" and sometimes I don't think he properly reads what he marks, HAHA.
I give the same teacher a 6/10
I don't think he is really good. The 6/10 is for trying (SOMETIMES!) =/. He doesn't care about his extension 1 class at all. :mad1:

lychnobity

HSC
lol my one? Big, fat, cunting zero.

This is the first time she's taken advanced English in 8 years.

EDIT: she won't mark my essays. When she tries to, she corrects the damned punctuation and grammar only. And no suggestions for improvement. Damned woman.

Last edited:

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
My teacher. God love her. While watching Blade Runner, she averages 2 pauses per minute, breaking into either vague analysis or just useless trivial information. No lie, she paused it once, just to tell us how much she hated people talking in the cinema - Irony, it's a motherfucking bitch with a 10 inch strap on. Another example, she onced paused a pivotal scene -pivotal referring to Deccard kissing Rachel - and began to explain in full detail about the career of Harrison Ford, highlighting Star Wars to slamming Air Force One. Thanks Miss, I'm sure the markers give a shit about Harrison's acting trajectory cause God knows we do too!

maths94

HSC
lol who rates there english teacher 0/10...cant you atleast give them a 1 for being there :haha:

lychnobity

HSC
lol who rates there english teacher 0/10...cant you atleast give them a 1 for being there :haha:
They automatically lose the right to a score for being uninformed and flustered when questioned.

And group work!! Who on earth gets the class to talk to each other for every single point, in every single class?? As if any of the cunting students know what they're doing in the first instance. She's the teacher ffs. Fucking useless.

/rant.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)