• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Raw mark fo band 6 (2 Viewers)

th

No.1 Asset
HSC
skyrockets1530 said:
yea, i drop by bowen now and then- its not the best place for study, but i do most of my study at home anyway... IPT is good- i've made some good notes and just doing past papers now, How bout u?
im ok also done past papers and reading my notes its ok with me studying therebecause i used to go to my local lib where my whole school goes there since i dont know anyone there its ok but gets abit noisy.

steelite

HSC
th said:
im ok also done past papers and reading my notes its ok with me studying therebecause i used to go to my local lib where my whole school goes there since i dont know anyone there its ok but gets abit noisy.
The thing l hate about studying in the library (l do prac trial papers so l dont do something else at home) is when either someone talks really loudly on their mobiles or just makes heaps of noise. Its extremely distracting and makes me loses my focus...

btw how many trial papers have people done?

skyrockets1530

Member++
HSC
steelite said:
The thing l hate about studying in the library (l do prac trial papers so l dont do something else at home) is when either someone talks really loudly on their mobiles or just makes heaps of noise. Its extremely distracting and makes me loses my focus...

btw how many trial papers have people done?
yea, a number of people from my school go to bowen so everyone always talks... thats why i do most of my study at home. I've done about 5 papers, i find it difficult to find past IPT papers- like with thats theres tons but with IPT i just find whats on this site and half the time there arent even answers...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)