Raw mark for a band 6 (1 Viewer)

Kieran95

HSC
What raw mark in the HSC generally constitutes a band 6 in SORI?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
45/50

I got 85% in SoRII and got 86 for the HSC. Lol

Cheesecake_a

HSC
I thought SOR 2 unit was good aligning?

What raw mark for SOR 2 for band 6 on average?

Cheesecake_a

HSC
^Exactly! Someone told me that since there are many religious schools that do religion as a compulsory study, then it scales well for some reason, idk if that is true lol.

I think I can scrape a 93-95 personally, it is my best subject and I have done well all year with 95+. Is this enough for a band 6 in SOR2?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
My SOR teacher said it scaled as good as physics, not sure if srs...
lol, they're lying to you or they're stupid

My religion teacher thought it scaled as well as most of my other subjects, in the end it was my worst-scaling (didn't even count towards my ATAR) and it was like my 3rd best subject mark-wise, she tried to convince me that it counted towards my ATAR over my other subjects when I got my ATAR and marks and I was like "Miss... No..." "I'm pretty sure it counted over one of your maths marks" "I got an E4 in Extension One and Extension Two is Extension Two, there is no way SOR counted towards my ATAR" "I'm sure it did" "Okay..."

D94

HSC
N/A
Considering SOR is pretty easy, if you just put in a bit more effort for the HSC, you should get a Band 6. Raw mark is probably around 44-45/50 for SOR1.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
lol, they're lying to you or they're stupid

My religion teacher thought it scaled as well as most of my other subjects, in the end it was my worst-scaling (didn't even count towards my ATAR) and it was like my 3rd best subject mark-wise, she tried to convince me that it counted towards my ATAR over my other subjects when I got my ATAR and marks and I was like "Miss... No..." "I'm pretty sure it counted over one of your maths marks" "I got an E4 in Extension One and Extension Two is Extension Two, there is no way SOR counted towards my ATAR" "I'm sure it did" "Okay..."
Yeah that's why i was a bit sus when he compared it to physics...

Demise

HSC
If it's an exam harder than last year, we should be looking at 86-87 for a band 6, last year the band 6 cut off was 88. :3

studybot

HSC
If it's an exam harder than last year, we should be looking at 86-87 for a band 6, last year the band 6 cut off was 88. :3
I personally think last years exam was wayy easier. XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)