whaaaaaaaaaaaat as if this is true.

*throws all study notes in the air*

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
"2012 ATAR goal- 95.00+ and being an all rounders"

:p
Given up on the all rounders a while ago :p Not necessary for a 95 with my subs anyway. And if I were to all round, chem would be the 11th and 12th unit :p I feel so screwed, I can't remember all the solubility tests.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
All of you guys are seriously underestimating chemistry marking criteria and markers. lol

Rawf

HSC
All of you guys are seriously underestimating chemistry marking criteria and markers. lol
My tutor said some markers take off a mark if you draw "OH", apparently you should show ALL bonding "O-H" -___-

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
To be honest, if they take marks off for -OH instead of -O-H, that would be stupid because the question gives it in OH and sometimes just uses a point thing for carbon (in HSC).

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
To be honest, if they take marks off for -OH instead of -O-H, that would be stupid because the question gives it in OH and sometimes just uses a point thing for carbon (in HSC).
Yeah, that's called stick notation and is a thing. I wouldn't take marks off for that. I think they only come off if you were supposed to show the bend caused by the C-O-H bond, and you didn't because you just wrote C-OH.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)