Reading the Opposite Sex (1 Viewer)

blueeyesguy

HSC
cuendillar said:
Lust is so counter-productive.

To get the attention of the opposite sex, you need to show a lack of interest, but enough so that THEY chase YOU.

why cant we just be real... "Hi my name is Scott, I like you"

To understand the opposite sex better, live with them. I have lived with girls for a year now. The relationships at home have been non-sexual, but we always talk openly about new love interests.
I totally disagree well im sure uve got more experience lol but from my personal experience showing minimal intrest just ends you in the casual aquaintence zone.Alternatively you can try and get to know them and become "just friends" its one of those damned if u do damned if u dont lol.Ohh im supposed to be answering a question well advice for dudes if they will casually tease you then id certainly say theres a slight intrest but it also depends on the other conversations youre having.Basically if you cant read a guy then i think you must be blonde no offence but were really not complicated guys are either dickheads or nice maybe a bit of both

butch14589

HSC
niteshade1312 said:
Why does reading the opposite sex almost need a PhD?! Whether it's the simple flirting style (which by now is easy to work out), or the slight 'touchiness' still ambiguous to read?

My biggest problem is working out whether the "I am going to make fun of you all the time" from a guy is actually a complement or actually a "I really don't like you at all" message.

I hope some guys can shed some light on this matter.
no because they rnt books. u cant open them up. they must do it themselves. if they want u 2 no something theyll tell if they dont they wont its as simple as that

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
It's really not that hard.

If you are vaguely attractive and they are single then it's almost certain they have thought about busting a move.

If he teases you in a fun/flirty way it means he wants your poon.

If you find yourself doing it back, then stick your hand down his pants and go for it.

Because life's too short for sexual tension.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i dont think i have ever riddiculed a girl because i liked her. I make fun of ugly and stupid girls and i make fun of those hot girls who i will never get, simply because i like to bring them down a peg. The only girls i dont make fun of are normal ones i guess, or hot ones who have taken my riddicule and still acted nice hence earning my respect.

Some guys think making fun of a girl = makes her interested... thats not how it works. Tucker max preaches indifference = them being interested, but if not who cares cause you can bang her best friend instead. Because even making fun of them is a form of attention which girls love. Sometimes my way of negging the hot girl who isnt up herself is to talk alittle bit, like 2 mins then ignore her asif you found her boring, go chat up her friend instead.

cuendillar

HSC
N/A
Serius said:
... and i make fun of those hot girls who i will never get, simply because i like to bring them down a peg.

Some guys think making fun of a girl = makes her interested... thats not how it works.
Why do you think you will never get them? Most hot girls are more or less the same compared with less attractive ones.

Making fun of a girl DOES make her interested. But only if, underneath the playful games, you genuinely like her. This will come through in how you talk with them.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
cuendillar said:
Why do you think you will never get them? Most hot girls are more or less the same compared with less attractive ones.

Making fun of a girl DOES make her interested. But only if, underneath the playful games, you genuinely like her. This will come through in how you talk with them.
"HAHAHA ZOMG YOUR NOSE IS HUGE *points* HAHAHAHA. oh but i really do like you, you are a great person, lets secks."

still think that making fun of a girl works?

cuendillar

HSC
N/A
I do not "make fun of girls", I may playfully tease them every now and again. My intention is to see how they respond to my sense of humour... in a way its a little test.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
cuendillar said:
I do not "make fun of girls", I may playfully tease them every now and again. My intention is to see how they respond to my sense of humour... in a way its a little test.
cuendillar said:
Making fun of a girl DOES make her interested.
yeah ok.

cuendillar

HSC
N/A
Look, if you dont see my point, no probs.

I dont tend to look over the exact wording of what I have written, and its hard to convey how you want to say something over the internet.... Alot of the meaning that I would want to be portrayed, cannot be with words and no context. Most of the meaning is left up to you to interpret. So interpret however you want.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Born Dancer said:
"HAHAHA ZOMG YOUR NOSE IS HUGE *points* HAHAHAHA. oh but i really do like you, you are a great person, lets secks."

still think that making fun of a girl works?
i was like "lol im doing that tonight"

Dr_Doom

HSC
cuendillar said:
Look, if you dont see my point, no probs.

I dont tend to look over the exact wording of what I have written, and its hard to convey how you want to say something over the internet.... Alot of the meaning that I would want to be portrayed, cannot be with words and no context. Most of the meaning is left up to you to interpret. So interpret however you want.
you talk too much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)