Ready for School Tomorrow? (1 Viewer)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
arghh, i envy you and your very logical school.

seriously, what is the point of starting on tuesday and then missing a day? -.-
The point is that every day counts for the HSC. In a sense your school is more logical.

RishBonjour

HSC
NO LOL, i still didn't read Frankenstein fully. Behind in every subject except economics. so basically, I am screwed

THE WORST PART:
ALL THE DREADED RESULTS . OMG. for physics, i will not look at my mark, grab the paper, aim at bin.

The point is that every day counts for the HSC.
fml.

teeah

HSC
The point is that every day counts for the HSC. In a sense your school is more logical.
not really - most of my teachers have already decided they're covering minimal content on the day because they're basically expecting students to not turn up- a lot of us have frees on tuesdays.

but in theory, i guess it is :)

asdfqwerty

HSC
Actually I'm pretty excited to go to school.
I was planning to study pretty hard during the holidays but I didn't do much and relaxed. Probs. one of the best thing I have done for myself and I'm pretty refreshed so I'm ready.
Though, when I think about the amount of work I procrastinated, I'm starting to stress out and re-assess why my inability for self-control got the best of me haha.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
These holidays didn't go super fast, they always go fast. Anzac Day will feel like a school day for me, normally I get late start on Wed but have to be up earlier for Anzac March and then to do an Anzac Day speech.

Next ones will go super fast cause I'm overseas for a just over half of them. Then a week of glourious trial cramming.

Aysce

HSC
Started today, wasn't too bad - just post-HY anxiety throughout the year group after gaining exam results. Finally my paranoia of the possibilities of my results is finally over :D

Demento1

Philosopher.
HSC
Turns out I don't have to go to school until Thursday according to my diary. So the answer is that I'm still not ready.

kingofthemisc

HSC
I did zero study, but how was I supposed to when I got given a password for bangbros?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)