Ready for School Tomorrow? (1 Viewer)

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
So I went to school as a zombie, Yr 8 in rollcall thought I was on drugs. (Seriously one of those people that gets less than 7 hours sleep and I turn to a dysfunctional zombie).

It was an "easy" day to ease back in as I finish at 2. Didn't do much work.

We got our Yr 12 jumpers :D

We won't get our reports for awhile cause year advisor is away, which is annoying cause they are all done apart from that.

We get our bio test back on thurs, but we already know how we went from last term but we get to see where we lost the marks and that.
Lol yes, <7 hours and I'm dead.
So jealous about the jumpers! We're still waiting to get ours. How does it look?!

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I like the look of my jumper :) It's a very different rugby jumper design to the year before, and material is quite different. Similar to my sister's year one actually in pattern/colours. And we have our nickname on the back, but we were surprised when they all had our first name stitched on the front too :) Bit weird cause the big numbers on the back, have word "twenty" in the one, like lol I know what millennium it is. But I love it and I really feel like a Yr 12 now and like OMG I'll be finishing soon :0

In my year, there are also varsity jackets but i just got the rugby jumper. They ended looking better than I imagined too.

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
I like the look of my jumper :) It's a very different rugby jumper design to the year before, and material is quite different. Similar to my sister's year one actually in pattern/colours. And we have our nickname on the back, but we were surprised when they all had our first name stitched on the front too :) Bit weird cause the big numbers on the back, have word "twenty" in the one, like lol I know what millennium it is. But I love it and I really feel like a Yr 12 now and like OMG I'll be finishing soon :0

In my year, there are also varsity jackets but i just got the rugby jumper. They ended looking better than I imagined too.
Nice :D I know! Its almost like a rite of passage for year 12 - having a jersey/jumper. I'm glad yours turned out better than you thought :)

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Our year advisor showed up on the morning assembly to say that she'd left the school and was teaching at penrith as of today. I'd heard rumours over the holidays, but it was still a pretty shitty start to the term.

Got legal marks back first period and I did a lot better than i was expecting which was awesome.

Second period i had physics and the teacher kept getting really emotional about the beauty of science, which i can entirely understand, but it's still really awkward - especially when most of my class don't care whatsoever.

Chilled in periods 3-4 (music/free) and then triple and a bit maths after lunch.

All in all, not a bad first day of term.

So I went to school as a zombie, Yr 8 in rollcall thought I was on drugs. (Seriously one of those people that gets less than 7 hours sleep and I turn to a dysfunctional zombie).
I can't survive more than 3 days on less than 9 hours a night :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)