Ready for the final exams? (1 Viewer)

sophia711

HSC
Are you ready for the HSC exams? Hows your preparation going?

Got all my notes done. Essentially have all the syllabuses committed to memory. Now just doing past papers, practice essays etc.

Ready to go. Bring it on.

WorryWartCob

HSC
fuck you
you sound so prepared its not funny.

i still have to finish modern and geography!

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Just finalised notes yesterday, However gotta condense them more :(....

But for maths im set, doing past papers non-stop and for english trying to perfect my essays XD..

Memi

HSC
N/A
Still need to finish my Maths, Chemistry and Modern notes >_> FML why did I leave it to the last minute?
After that, I'm just going to do past papers and re-draft my English essays

chels777

HSC
ive finished all my notes and have condensed them all have memorised most of it for english doing non stop essays for math attempting to do some practise papers although i know it wont count so its very unmotivating have been doing practise papers for all other subjects i cant wait for the hsc exams to be over but am sad to leave school

chels777

HSC
Past Papers are driving me insane... D:
so much time... so many to do D: D: D:
me too and wats worse some of my teachers refuse to mark them :/ its hard to know sometimes whether you have answered the question right

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
me too and wats worse some of my teachers refuse to mark them :/ its hard to know sometimes whether you have answered the question right
D: What lame teachers! They should be so pleased to mark essays and as such... mine keep nagging for more and more and more. D:
Maybe you can ask another teacher who teaches the subject to have a look at it for you?

chels777

HSC
D: What lame teachers! They should be so pleased to mark essays and as such... mine keep nagging for more and more and more. D:
yeh my english teacher is happy to mark anything i give him its my bio teacher that refuses to mark anything i try giving it to the other bio teacher but they are extremely busy so we have made a study group where we mark each others questions but i dont know how accurate that is...

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
My teachers love to mark essays :) so i harass them everyday with stacks and stacks XDD... when they see me they're like "=.= fml"

vemanjj

HSC
Uni Grad
we havent even finished maths and chemistry at school so kinda hard to be fully prepped

HSC
This makes me depressed.
+1

still have to:
- perfect english adv/ext essays
- english essay notes
- english adv/ext creatives
- english creative plans
- revise the 4u course
- memorise chem notes
- memorise bio notes

beast mode, engaged (again)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)