Real talk: What is the point in English? (1 Viewer)

turntaker

HSC
"Critical thinking" pshhh bs critical thinking my ass, English is like the most useless subject out of all the useless hsc subjects lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its the best subject

teridax

HSC
N/A
"Critical thinking" pshhh bs critical thinking my ass, English is like the most useless subject out of all the useless hsc subjects lol

so what's your argument

julis_00

HSC
I love this forum!! The English they teach us is seriously one of the most unnecessary things ever. Causes so much unnecessary stress, takes time from other subjects and also has a potential to drag down your ATAR at the end of the day if, like me, English is not your strong point

camsmith

HSC
We are limited in the way we can compose our thoughts. The more control we have over language and our thoughts, the better human beings we are.

SammyT123

HSC
skill of bullshitting
Just today:

Teacher : "as we can see, the umbrella is shielding the woman from the distant city reflecting her past connections , revealing to the viewer the deep felt emotions of the woman and her disconnections with society and place"

Me: "she has umbrella as it is raining"

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Just today:

Teacher : "as we can see, the umbrella is shielding the woman from the distant city reflecting her past connections , revealing to the viewer the deep felt emotions of the woman and her disconnections with society and place"

Me: "she has umbrella as it is raining"

And then there's me: " raining therefore umbrella"
i can't englishhhh

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
the real point is that all of james ruse and top schools with asians don't all get 99.95

Colemans

HSC
N/A
English as a conceptual study should stay.

The HSC paper is retarded though. 3 hours of destruction. You know its bad when you aren't even able to take a 30 second breaks between essays.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
English as a conceptual study should stay.

The HSC paper is retarded though. 3 hours of destruction. You know its bad when you aren't even able to take a 30 second breaks between essays.
Then write faster :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)