Reality TV shows (1 Viewer)

jayz

walking
y r these shows still on tv? hav u had enough of them? it's becoming so predictable now, the script the trauma...blah blah blah...just too annoying! i'd rather c more comdies shows

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
yes, especially the renovating shows are way out of control
then australian idol came to replace bb.. now popstars live is going to come and bb will come back.. argh
i always end up watching bb though.. some of the tasks are funny :D

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Its a sad popular culture tradition; that if a certain program/album/film becomes very popular, that the genre will then be run into the ground. We are currently in this stage of 'Reality' TV, I believe. Just try and weather it out.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
And American Idol. And temptation Island.....

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I like Survivor and I have a chuckle at The Simple Life. And I watch Idol as well only when there isn't anything else on. Renovation shows suck I hate them!

walrusbear

HSC
yeah fuck every moron who watches that shit :(
it has clogged network television badly. why aren't the sopranos and six feet under primetime??
they're probably amongst the best television entertainment around at the moment and they are shafted in favour of 'the bachelor' on these stupid shores.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
im SO over reality

but its gay, they bank on the fact that we will be compelled to watch it 'just in case' something happens so we can all talk about it the next day, but nothing ever happens, so we are all absolute morons :rolleyes:

that being said, i have been watching american idol (dunno why), survivor all stars,i watched the simple life last night, and i watch the hot house if there is absolutely nothing better to do...but thats it atm.

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
I think i've had enough of the aussie reality tv shows. Survivor, Average Joe and the like are good fun and good entertainment in my opinion.

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Johnny Knoxville needs to get off his ass and make some more Jackass!

HSC
reality shows suck badly since it went mainstream. it's so annoying that they are so popular since survivor and big brother became popular then other shows with stupid plots like average joe and my big fat greek slob and many many more...aaaargh! i wish big brother, popstars and all other reality tv shows would get over themselves. bring back aussie comedy! i really need a laugh badly

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
well all the new shows suck when you can see that theyre so very un original and just use sex or conflict for viewership.

The Hot House is rating horribly ( yay:D ) that Fraiser, Home And Away and ABC news had higher ratings in the time slot. On wednesday seven's my wife and kids beat it in the time slot.

In tasmania tens affiliate network southern cross has moved it to 11.30pm out of prime time.

Counting the days when the capital city networks do the same and put seinfeld back on ( i bet more ppl would watch that !) or even better just bulldose the house already and cut their losses.

the same will happen with the resort...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i am glad the hot house is rating badly. i am sick of it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)