Really frigging scared (1 Viewer)

tennille

HSC
Jimmy Pax said:
I'm doing 12, but I really want to drop either Engineering or Physics. I just don't know which one...
I'd suggest engineering. Even if you don't do engineering studies, you can still do engineering at uni. Most engineering courses require to have done uni physics, anyway.

Jimmy Pax

HSC
Tennille said:
I'd suggest engineering. Even if you don't do engineering studies, you can still do engineering at uni. Most engineering courses require to have done uni physics, anyway.
Thanks. Yeah, i'm leaning towards dropping Engineering anyways, cheers. :cool:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
4u maths would also be very useful for engineering courses and similar in uni.

stainmepink

HSC
Always said:
Why do people think that doing only 10 units means a person is less intelligent? People with 10 units still get UAI's of 99, 98 and the such. What's the point of doing more units if you don't even like the subjects you do and if they don't count in the end anyway? Sounds like a waste of time to me - time that could've been better employed.

people don't generally think that though.

Loz_metalhead

HSC
I do 13 Units including compulsory catholic studies...im finding it hard. I wish I had free periods to study and do homework.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
He's probably not doing any extensions, therefore all his classes are during school.

P

pLuvia

Our MX2 class will be moved to normal school time, therefore no morning classes :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)