Recommendation for stationary: (pens) (1 Viewer)

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Papermate Inkjoy 300 RT. They are like $5 at Kmart. Won't last you for 6 months if you write A LOT.

But the quality, and the feel. Omg.

tofusenpai

HSC
Kikki.K for rich kids
Morning Glory for the asian essentials and kawaiiness
Typo for the hipsters

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
I absolute HATE kilometrico, they're terrible. I love inkjoy 300 RT tho and also the triangular faber castle pens are magic albeit expensive

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Kikki.K for rich kids
Morning Glory for the asian essentials and kawaiiness
Typo for the hipsters
Morning Glory pens are really cute on the outside, but seriously. Eurgh, the thickness and the feel of writing with the pen is terrible.

Terrible for writing long essays with.

Don't even bother with those brands, pick up the Papermate Inkjoys 300RT, they make everyone happy.

tofusenpai

HSC
Morning Glory pens are really cute on the outside, but seriously. Eurgh, the thickness and the feel of writing with the pen is terrible.

Terrible for writing long essays with.

Don't even bother with those brands, pick up the Papermate Inkjoys 300RT, they make everyone happy.
Agree Morning Glory pens are deceiving

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Agree Morning Glory pens are deceiving
So cute, I know, I use to buy them for the packaging. But I never ever used the pens.

The mechanical pencils are nice though, really cute too. Nowadays, I just buy the folders, planners and spend all my money at the photobooth T_T

tofusenpai

HSC
So cute, I know, I use to buy them for the packaging. But I never ever used the pens.

The mechanical pencils are nice though, really cute too. Nowadays, I just buy the folders, planners and spend all my money at the photobooth T_T
Yes the photobooth to.I still go to Morning Glory for eyecandy like it all looks good and cute haha but I just buy presents there like the plushies.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Yes the photobooth to.I still go to Morning Glory for eyecandy like it all looks good and cute haha but I just buy presents there like the plushies.
Yeah! I mean, I have thrown out so many pens, I feel like it was a waste T___T

I literally only have these left

tofusenpai

HSC
Yeah! I mean, I have thrown out so many pens, I feel like it was a waste T___T

I literally only have these left

(This looks like a tumblr worthy shot haha) I have a pen like the one on the end but it was black and said 'Exo' given by a friend and the pearl came off so basically it's like a pen with a nail on top now.Oh and the middle one that brand I know of my friend has a lot of things from that brand

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
(This looks like a tumblr worthy shot haha) I have a pen like the one on the end but it was black and said 'Exo' given by a friend and the pearl came off so basically it's like a pen with a nail on top now.Oh and the middle one that brand I know of my friend has a lot of things from that brand
Yeah TA T Kpop fan, I see? Oh well, I found the best pens now for school, so its okay c:

tofusenpai

HSC
Yeah TA T Kpop fan, I see? Oh well, I found the best pens now for school, so its okay c:
Haha it was in year 8 kinda died down though on Exo.Do you like kpop? Ah I'll try and buy inkjoys when I can these kilometrico pens are really nice at first but they die easily to.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Haha it was in year 8 kinda died down though on Exo.Do you like kpop? Ah I'll try and buy inkjoys when I can these kilometrico pens are really nice at first but they die easily to.
A little bit of SNSD, a little bit of f(x), otherwise, no not really.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
So you guys would recommend the Inkjoy 300RT? How long does the ink last? :)

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
So you guys would recommend the Inkjoy 300RT? How long does the ink last? :)
I got some which last for 2-3 months, otherwise, they are strong for a while. But its okay, the packet is $5, you'll probably go through a few packets at least!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)