recommendations for foundation (1 Viewer)

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i use nivea tinted moisturiser
but its too dry (even tho its a moisturiser) so i mix it with face moisturiser
and its class

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
steph@nie said:
my friend was suggesting that dream matte foundation to me the other week. she said because it's a mousse, it's much lighter and still gives good coverage. She also didn't look like she was wearing foundation at all, so that's always a plus.
miaomiao said:
I also have maybelline dream matte mousse which feels really nice and silky... not good for dry skin tho.
Thanks guys :)

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
hey for ppl who buy expensive brands of makeup/skincare, theres a great site on the net called www.strawberrynet.com which sells high end brands at a fraction of the price. ive ordered heaps of stuff from there adn its great!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
yeah Its great I've bought from there aswell. the item was good, alot cheaper then buying it here, and quick delivery.

s0k0y0e0

HSC
I own Revlon skinlights diffusing tint and Revlon New Complexion powder!
I've only used them a couple of times, like at my formal and stuff, cause I don't wear make-up except at really special occasions; but they work really weel, blend really well, and look really natural, also they aren't cakey and cheapo looking! :uhhuh: :)

I recommend Revlon! (Mind you I've never used anything else!)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I tried the revlon diffusing one, it was good, but I found as the day went on it wore off really weirdly, and left me looking ... granule-y

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
yeah Its great I've bought from there aswell. the item was good, alot cheaper then buying it here, and quick delivery.
and FREE SHIPPING!!

s0k0y0e0

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
I tried the revlon diffusing one, it was good, but I found as the day went on it wore off really weirdly, and left me looking ... granule-y
Oh...okay, well I just wore it for a few hours at my formal! :uhhuh: Mind you at the after party it didn't wear off, maybe cause I had powder on aswell??? :confused:

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
i use 'Lancome Adaptive'. Its expensive but it is really good as it moisturises dry spots, drys oily spots and has sun protection!:D

HSC
I just bought L'Oreal True Match.

It works well for my skin. There is practically no decent foundations for asian skin apart from Shiseido, and that uses away so quickly and is pretty expensive.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
kaylz said:
the cuonter at myer in the city is really good... they were really nice and spent ages giving me a makeover.. i spent $450 lol...
What you should do is stagger the makeovers over a few occasions. This is what i do to totally scam the system:

Go to David Jones chanel makeup counter and pay 35 dollars for a makeover which is subsidised in a purchase. But a foundation there and get the makeover for free and heaps of samples also for free.

The next weekend/party, go to the bobbi brown counter and do the same for their bronzer.

Repeat as necessary.

This way, you got your makeup done proffesionally, get free samples, and see the makeup on you before you buy it.

Yay i love makeup shopping.

To the original poster, i use loreal photogenic, its the best i have ever come across. It pretty expenive, about $90 but lasts for quite a while, you don't need to use much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)