Record of completing Q1-Q4 of any HSC trial (1 Viewer)

HeroicPandas

Heroic!
HSC
Tried the 2010 HSC Q1 as fast as I could and managed to clock just under 90 seconds but my handwriting just went down the drain.

That's a decent handwriting for a crazy speed lol, and btw are u allowed to do what u did in very first question, cos when i do the question, i write out the question lol

deswa1

HSC
This thread is actually making me wonder how fast I can actually do it. Anyone want to race? Do questions 1-4 of 2011 HSC and post your time- do it honestly though (anyone posting a time of 3 mins is just being a retarded troll). You can't skip questions though to save time- you have to do each question as best as you know (I won't put a certain mark threshold you have to get because that will disadvantage some people).

Who's up for this?

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
I remember for my actual Ext 1 HSC trial the exam started 8:55am and when I had finished Q1 the time was 9:00am, and I got full marks for Q1.

Mr Slick

Banned
HSC
N/A
This thread is actually making me wonder how fast I can actually do it. Anyone want to race? Do questions 1-4 of 2011 HSC and post your time- do it honestly though (anyone posting a time of 3 mins is just being a retarded troll). You can't skip questions though to save time- you have to do each question as best as you know (I won't put a certain mark threshold you have to get because that will disadvantage some people).

Who's up for this?

Challenge Accepted!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)