• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Red Eye (7 Viewers)

HSC
PerfectByNature said:
AWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! i love your av!!!!!!!!! its the best av ever!!!
are u talking about my av?

cuz im confuzzled.....

HSC
katietheskatie said:
me too 'cause i don't have an av. and yours is totally the awesomeness.
im thinking they are too plain. i need a really bright one (sig aswell).. that would be cool.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
go_swans said:
Thats like when I was walking from the Red EYe cinema (yes lol i saw it at the movies even though i dloaded it) to Charlie and the Chocolate factory. I saw the huuuge poster for Red Eye (like it was so effing big aye)and my friend and I were just walking and I suddenly stopped and went huuuuuuu (like i dunno how to type the noise lol but its like the noise when u see a hoe car or anything notebook/rachel mcadams related in my case, u know the noise, right?) and lol she got a fright and dropped her drink. lolol ahh god it was funny but i guess u had to be there.
lol anyways thats my story.. and its RED EYE RELATED..

haha its that funny facial expression lolol

by the way katie, totally unrelated to red eye but wat happened to ur AV?

HAHAHAHAHAH yeah i know the noise. Its the noise i make everytime a Delta song comes on the radio. My friends slowly back their hands away from the readio buttons when they see my face if a Delta songs on

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
HAHAHAHAHAH yeah i know the noise. Its the noise i make everytime a Delta song comes on the radio. My friends slowly back their hands away from the readio buttons when they see my face if a Delta songs on
dude do u have foxtel cuz there was a special on her a few weeks ago like "an hour with delta" or sumthin on MAX channel...

HSC
"who taught you to drive, stevie wonder?!"

.. okay yeah, i don't know if you remembered from that quote game a while back, but that was from red eye.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
"who taught you to drive, stevie wonder?!"

.. okay yeah, i don't know if you remembered from that quote game a while back, but that was from red eye.
haha i thought i heard that in red eye... but then i thought i could have ben trippin out cuz apparently i was about the real OC DVD i saw.. lol thats a mad quote! but i <33 the comment card one more.

and edit: bring back an Av dude!!!! any av

HSC
katietheskatie said:
hahah nah, it's the taxi driver in the beginning :uhhuh:
and i'm trying to decide on an av.

lol just get any old random av... then again u have high expectations to live up to av wise dont u?

lol speaking of quotes "Cynthia there are no guests who are assholes, only guests with special needs!"

HSC
exactly, 'cause everyone's gonna be like "oh what happened to the cartoon whore?"

hahah i love that cynthia chick. she's such an idiot.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
exactly, 'cause everyone's gonna be like "oh what happened to the cartoon whore?"

hahah i love that cynthia chick. she's such an idiot.

fuck yeah its like I deleted the bookings off the system... like who the fuck does that...

lol ahhh are there any other good Red Eye Quotes?

HSC
"there goes your pen, dude!"

how about, uh .. "you know what? i think you're not such an honest person. 'cause i've followed you around for weeks and i never once saw you order anything but a fucking sea breeze!"

HSC
katietheskatie said:
"there goes your pen, dude!"

how about, uh .. "you know what? i think you're not such an honest person. 'cause i've followed you around for weeks and i never once saw you order anything but a fucking sea breeze!"

hahha oh i was so predicting that that would be exactly what the kid would say lol.. "theres ur pen dude" haha

and i like the bit right at the end where shes like " Champagne?" and rachel goes "oh anything but a bay breeze" haha

neways i realli need to get over this obsession my assignment is due tomorrow and i need to do a harvard style bibliography at the end and i have nfi what that is so maybe i should find out.. lol

Last edited:

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
finally saw the movie. twice, actually. bloody awesome. 9/10. cillian murphy 10 :D

newsflash: just found out cillian murphy's been MARRIED SINCE 2004....... how dare he :/ lmao

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)