• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Red Eye (1 Viewer)

HSC
katietheskatie said:
i think we need more of those photoshopped pictures of rachel with weapons .. they're effing funny as.
oh lol i didnt even see ur post. shit my head hurts.. i went to this friggin wine fair today.. free spirits and wine.. and shit now i have the worst hangover so i cant sleep.

lol oh well... i think we have run out of weapons, yes?

HSC
hahah gotta love it. i just had this little wedding congratulation thing for my brother at my house and um it's all good now but for a while i was like fuck thtis i have to work tomorrow morning and i'm all up in malibu and champagne and shit hahah. but yeah its cool now.

that tnt suitcase thing still cracks me up like a week later. its effing classic lol

HSC
katietheskatie said:
hahah gotta love it. i just had this little wedding congratulation thing for my brother at my house and um it's all good now but for a while i was like fuck thtis i have to work tomorrow morning and i'm all up in malibu and champagne and shit hahah. but yeah its cool now.

that tnt suitcase thing still cracks me up like a week later. its effing classic lol
haha well u can tell how bored i was.. and i was so running outta ideas...

u got any ideas??

(speaking of malibu, malibu and pineapple juice omg i <3 it)

HSC
oh dude, malibu and pineapple juice .. man, at my year 12 formal everyone kept buying them for me 'cause it was like the big novelty to buy the underage kid drinks. to be honest i don't remember much past the speeches, lol.

and yeah, boredom does that to you .. but it's still funny as! can't think of anything though. we've had bombs and knives and grenades and pepper spray and god knows what else, hahah ..

HSC
katietheskatie said:
oh dude, malibu and pineapple juice .. man, at my year 12 formal everyone kept buying them for me 'cause it was like the big novelty to buy the underage kid drinks. to be honest i don't remember much past the speeches, lol.

and yeah, boredom does that to you .. but it's still funny as! can't think of anything though. we've had bombs and knives and grenades and pepper spray and god knows what else, hahah ..
oh on my formal i nearly fell overboard.. shit i was so drunk i spilt my drink wen i tripped up the stairs on the boat.. damn it cost 7.00 too..

ok

ill make a new one otherwise i will die of bordem

lol man thats shit but oh well... ( i just realised how fukin huge the cleaver is in proportion to her hand but meh..)

Last edited:
HSC
you had yours on a boat? that's so cool! mine was at port panthers .. real classy :p

hahah! that kicks ass. the bigger cleaver the better, right? i haven't seen that photo in ages.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
you had yours on a boat? that's so cool! mine was at port panthers .. real classy :p

hahah! that kicks ass. the bigger cleaver the better, right? i haven't seen that photo in ages.

lol i read that quickly ands thought u were talkin bout cleavage i was thinking WAT THE FUCK... lol

yeah ours was on sydney harbour then at star city... it was awesome but god i had so many bruises from falling over. and then when we got back to star city we were to pissed to go in the club. so we had to go into the hotel and sober up lol.. but meh..

I cant say ive ever been to port panthers, but i guess if all ur friends were there it would have been good, yeah?

as for that photo.. i found it saved in some folder on my comp... i opened it and found heaps of ones i havent seen in yonks..

tried to do one with a crossbar... lol but its too hard

Last edited:

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
oh my goodness red eye rocks!!!!!!! =D go rachel mcadams! daymn she's hot!

HSC
denise_ said:
oh my goodness red eye rocks!!!!!!! =D go rachel mcadams! daymn she's hot!
i agree with u bout mcadams but not about red eye. it soo wasnt her best movie. but anyways thats just my crappy opinion...

anywayz back to rachel the killah!!!

wats sum more weapons dudes???

HSC
maple syrup? did you read that article where rachel was like "when i drink maple syrup i get really hyper and run around", and they totally took it out of context like "rachel mcadams advertises dangerous sugar diet tips! what an idiot!" .. they're the idiots. maple syrup is awesome.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
maple syrup? did you read that article where rachel was like "when i drink maple syrup i get really hyper and run around", and they totally took it out of context like "rachel mcadams advertises dangerous sugar diet tips! what an idiot!" .. they're the idiots. maple syrup is awesome.

hahahahaa oh yeh i read that. hahah and the obssessed forumers are like "she couldnt drink maple syrup, shes healthy" pffft. HELLO! real maple syrup is the fukin best!

hahaha god im bad at this photoshopping thing. (the pink thing is a straw and the brown is maple syrup dripping out of her mouth.. lol)
Oh i have a question. Can I bring Canadian maple syrup back to Australia or will i like go to jail for bringing in food?

Last edited:
HSC
i guess you can bring it back? i brought back tons of lollies and cereal and stuff when i went to america. and that's so awesome! lol. go the log cabin maple syrup :D

HSC
katietheskatie said:
i guess you can bring it back? i brought back tons of lollies and cereal and stuff when i went to america. and that's so awesome! lol. go the log cabin maple syrup :D
Yeah i brought lollies back last year too (all those friggn gross hersheys and then some really nice sour jelly things!). But quarantine are weird. like is it classifed as a plant product?. But id <3 to have some real Canadian maple syrup back here. that would be awesome.

and dude its ur turn to make a rachel killah pic.

HSC
plant product? hey, i didn't even think of that .. i have no idea though. check out the quarantine website or something? i know australian customs is heaps picky for some reason. weird. hersheys chocolate is like the grossest stuff in the history of ever :( ew.

and i'll totally have a think about another one, i'm feeling uncreative at the moment. i'm trying to do my thing for the birthday scrapbook (from the forum lol, i don't know if you read about it) and it's just turning out really shit.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
plant product? hey, i didn't even think of that .. i have no idea though. check out the quarantine website or something? i know australian customs is heaps picky for some reason. weird. hersheys chocolate is like the grossest stuff in the history of ever :( ew.

and i'll totally have a think about another one, i'm feeling uncreative at the moment. i'm trying to do my thing for the birthday scrapbook (from the forum lol, i don't know if you read about it) and it's just turning out really shit.

i wasd thinking about doing a page but im not creative enuff and i dont think i could compare some of the crazed fans on that forum, lol.

HSC
dude, you should! i only noticed the thread the other day, and i can't compare (at ALL, lol) with some of them .. so mine's gonna be pretty halfassed, but yeah, i figure it'd be a cool thing to be a part of. i mean she's gonna read what you write, right? that's awesome.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
dude, you should! i only noticed the thread the other day, and i can't compare (at ALL, lol) with some of them .. so mine's gonna be pretty halfassed, but yeah, i figure it'd be a cool thing to be a part of. i mean she's gonna read what you write, right? that's awesome.

i spose so but really its just the same as writing fan mail isnt it?

PS i have that signed notebook pic (which i think i showed u, cant remember though!) that they have both touched!! so yeh im cool with that for the moment. cuz my page would be totally shit anyways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)