regarding CSSA 2011 MX2 paper (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
when do the worked solutions come out? I just did the exam, actually found it freaken easy except the question regarding the tent, which took a while to do

expecting around 110/120 for this one though... (did this one as practice btw)

michaeljennings

HSC
when do the worked solutions come out? I just did the exam, actually found it freaken easy except the question regarding the tent, which took a while to do

expecting around 110/120 for this one though... (did this one as practice btw)
wow nicee haha im expecting a 70/120 for my trial LOL

michaeljennings

HSC
ahh yeah ive learnt from my mistakes and im gonna hardcore study for ext 2 once all my trials are over. I wanna ace externals so bad! good luck to you too but it seems like you dont need it hahaha you beast

HSC
Uni Grad
ahh yeah ive learnt from my mistakes and im gonna hardcore study for ext 2 once all my trials are over. I wanna ace externals so bad! good luck to you too but it seems like you dont need it hahaha you beast
I've got MX2 exams on monday... omg man I hope I don't fuck up because my teacher gives me easier but questions that don't seem to suit me, but I guess I have to deal with it

he tends to give more of those find and calculate questions on his MX2 paper, whereas I prefer proofs and deducing coz the answer's there, and that if you got to the final answer, then that's full marks there :p

Alkanes

HSC
Hmm that tent question was from the 1999 Merewether paper. So if you guys did that paper you woulda hopefully got it haha.

michaeljennings

HSC
I prefer proofs and deducing coz the answer's there, and that if you got to the final answer, then that's full marks there :p
+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How damn good is the immense satisfaction you get when you nail a proof or a deduce question!

artosis

HSC
Hmm that tent question was from the 1999 Merewether paper. So if you guys did that paper you woulda hopefully got it haha.
WOW!
and here i thought CSSA and Indepedent paper's questions were actually made themselves, and not copied from other sources.

HyperComplexxx

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
HSC
BERIIIIITCH
so far 100% lost 12 marks already
i bet there's several more silly mistakes lurking around T.T

nrlwinner

HSC
Dam. Got 116/120 (did it as practice).

Got 1 wrong in Q1, 2 wrong in Q2, 1 wrong in Q4.

Dylanamali

HSC
How did people get access to the solutions + paper so quickly??

descartes

HSC
N/A
WOW!
and here i thought CSSA and Indepedent paper's questions were actually made themselves, and not copied from other sources.
It looks like the pcture of the tent is the same, the question is actually different. Similar idea to solve it, but then I guess all volumes questions are similar to answer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)