Relationship Problems (1 Viewer)

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
well. it just illustrates your point better. I'm only trying to help you dearie.

HSC
Calculon said:
Rei: I ask you how you can be 100% sure that you're not a lesbian. There's only one way to find out and the world needs more lesbians. Go for it!
I tried once. I concluded i was bi-curious.

But then, you came into my life, so that's how i'm sure.... :p

agent_angel

HSC
hey ta every1 who gave advice
i pretty sure the guy isnt with ne1 else tho. i no him way to well. i would no if he was besides he wants us to be exclusive as well.
i think he doesnt want ppl knowing bout us coz he wants it kept private. i still dont get that but oh well
does every1 think i should b ok with that?

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
People can we stay on topic, if you want to spam, goto the non-school forum.

Angel: No, i personally dont think you should be ok with that. If he really loves you and has nothing to hide, then he wont have a problem with people knowing about you.
Does anyone know that hes your bf?

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
berry580 said:
So you accepted my point?

Btw, are your tits bigger than her's?
yes they are. thats my last piece of spam for the night.

angel: I don't think you happy with him wanting to keep everything quiet without a proper reason. It sounds trivial and unneccessary. If he really wants to be with you, then he should want to tell people, it just seems odd.

Tommy, did that girl come over? and did you sort everything out?

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
oh yeah, update...she came over, we talked and it got sorted out, we out to dinner and i just got back before..i think everythings cool now :)

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
cool as in friends cool? or cool as in, hey how you doin cool?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hahhaha

thats gotta be the funniest mod post ive ever read :D

lengstar

HSC
well first time i was ain a relationship with my gf i wanted to keep it quiet in case it wasn't fo real or anything but once i was sure i let my friend's figure it out.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
steph@nie said:
cool as in friends cool? or cool as in, hey how you doin cool?
cool as in friends cool, but well see, were both doing our HSC and have come to a mutual agreement that we aint havn any relationships until the HSC is over, so maybe in November :D

HSC
truly-in-bliss said:
i am deleting all posts relating to boobs

if u want steph's tits please pm her or start a thread in NS... preferably the former
heeye i had a valid point about boobs providing nourishment for infants

damn yoooou

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
mcdickpants 2.5 said:
heeye i had a valid point about boobs providing nourishment for infants

damn yoooou
lol. it is true so it cant be judged as spam. :uhhuh:

J

jhakka

Me and my girlfriend didn't hide it. We just said nothing to no one and let them work it out.

olay

HSC
hurrah for Tommy Lamp. :)

as for you berry, your chances are looking slim :S but theres no harm in trying to be mates, just don't be tooo nice to her or she might get the wrong impression and start running the other way.

*b*e*c*c*a*

hmmm....
HSC
I need advive.
Half way through last year this guy at school (he was in year 12 then but now has finished) started liking me and wanted to go out with me and at the time i didnt know him too good and i wasnt sure if i wanted a relationship so i just told him that i would remain friends with him.

When the time came around for him to be studying for his HSC we became closer and really good mates. We had just told everyone that we were best mates but between us there was more. So for a few months (from october - february) we were very close and things started to happen. Then around the end of march he was out working and he rang me and told me that he didnt want anything to happen between us anymore. He just wanted to be mates like we had been telling everyone. I took it hard because we had become so close. He told me that night that we would remain good mates and we would go to the movies together and we would do a lot of other stuff together but not get as serious as we were before in the earlier months.

After that moment things started to die down. Now, he hardly ever talks to me or rings me. It's like i have done something wrong but i dont know what it is. I always ask him if he wants to be my friend still and he always answers with yes. So with his yes answer i try and talk to him and be his mate but half the time he ignores me. I go and visit him at work (where he does nothing, so i just go and talk to kill time) and he ignores me there. I ask him if he is angry but he tells me that he isnt. But with all his other mates he his so happy and kind towards them.

I just dont know how to take him anymore. He went from last year and the start of this year to wanting me as a girlfriend and now he just doesnt want anything to do with me. He tells his other male mates that we hardly talk anymore and he doesnt know why the reason is.

He always makes smart comments towards me and if one of his other mates shows up he ignores me again.

What do you think i should do with him? He is away at the moment and one of his mates asked me if he has rang me and i told him no. He asked why and i said that he doesnt talk to me much anymore.

I want to remain friends with him and but it feels like he doesnt want me as a friend anymore. I dont know if his family is telling him to keep away from me or not. (i dont believe that they would because they are all so nice to me) I dont know if one of his mates is telling him something that is turning him against me.

He use to be so protective of me and let me have my say on things and now he doesnt care about me anymore. He couldnt care less what i do.

Please HELP. What should i do with him?? Should i remain friends? Please give me some advice.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
becca have you sat him down and told him how you're feeling? Sometimes its best just to ask straight out what the hell is going on, and if you dont get a straight answer then maybe its best just to leave it. It sounds pretty tricky though but its really hard to adjust back to being friends with someone you've just had a relationship with and maybe you just need to give it some time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)