• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Relationships are cringe asf ngl (12 Viewers)

Dating/Relationships are stupid and cringe

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

spiderfan44

HSC
i am not coping lil bro i am an asexual aromantic individual unlike you nasty monkeys that act on primal instinct
its kinda of like having friends. theres people who you may not be friends with anymore, but looking back on it you still enjoyed being their friend.

i agree with the incel/femcel thing you said. im not sure if ill ever find love but ive realized that being sad wont fix it, and that the only thing i can do is enjoy my life how it is. i also used to think i would never make friends, so i put more time into enjoying myself rather than being sad about it, but as i became happier it attracted more people so now i have friends. im assuming thatll probably happen with the finding love thing but im just doing what i like for me right now

synthesisFR

afterhscivemostlybeentrollingdonttakeitsrsly
HSC
one ban really changed you hasn't it πŸ’€ πŸ’€ πŸ’€
if you dont want to contribute to teh discussion then dont. but you need to stop throwing accusations at me for no reason. i am protecting my peace.

alr, calm down buddy
what a nice way to not take any accountability for anything. if you dont want to continue the discussion please leave the chat. no need to call the gender of females "bitches" it is inherently horrid

synthesisFR

HSC
its kinda of like having friends. theres people who you may not be friends with anymore, but looking back on it you still enjoyed being their friend.

i agree with the incel/femcel thing you said. im not sure if ill ever find love but ive realized that being sad wont fix it, and that the only thing i can do is enjoy my life how it is. i also used to think i would never make friends, so i put more time into enjoying myself, but as i became happier it attracted more people so now i have friends. im assuming thatll probably happen with the finding love thing but im just doing what i like for me.
thank you for sharing your perspective!

spiderfan44

HSC
spiderfan44 you don't understand the context, bro this is the second time the joke whoosed over your head, I don't think you were here for the last post which got synth banned
yea im not too good with picking up on sarcasm sometimes, apologies for that but it just is hard for me to pick up on genuinely. why did they get banned?

spiderfan44

HSC
if you dont want to contribute to teh discussion then dont. but you need to stop throwing accusations at me for no reason. i am protecting my peace.

what a nice way to not take any accountability for anything. if you dont want to continue the discussion please leave the chat. no need to call the gender of females "bitches" it is inherently horrid
1729848152448.png

• Love
Reactions: bcv

synthesisFR

HSC
Ok please move on ahead with the discussion, I will not interrupt, unless I feel like I need to interject with smth dumb good luck Synth
thanks mate i respect you for that!

INSANE cope πŸ’€ πŸ’€ πŸ’€ 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
is it my fault to be born this way?? you predator you shouldnt even be in this thread you are a 35 year old dude bro go brush your hair and spend time with your wife

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
thanks mate i respect you for that!

is it my fault to be born this way?? you predator you shouldnt even be in this thread you are a 35 year old dude bro go brush your hair and spend time with your wife
is it my fault to be born this way??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)