• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Relationships are cringe asf ngl (12 Viewers)

Dating/Relationships are stupid and cringe

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jane1820

HSC
Should social media be banned for ppl under 16? idk
What in the name of overused topics r u on abt 👎
his new topic should be: selling drugs is not morally ethical or legal but what in what circumstances is the ‘unethical’ ethical?

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
and being romantic is kinda cringe like why act like that then when yall break up yall start being more emotional like nah bro this ur fault
and s*xually not worth it either (statically most people men and women get post nut clarity then cringe afterwards)
new signature quote

PhoenixG1rl

HSC
I want to be involved in the thread, when you make it and get involved it doesn't feel the same, I wanna say controversial stuff lamb
that makes no sense to me but I guess I wouldn't really get it cause i'm relatively new to bos

mishtidoi101

HSC
someone sent one of those depressed i will never have a gf reel in the gc which inspire dm eto make this post

think about it. at 18 and uni everyone tries to get into relationships but it is such a waste of time

most of the relationships dont even last they just ruin memories

firstly you need to spend money on them which is already crazy in this economy like bruh you buy your own milkshake. going on dates is expensive as hell as well. wasting money on a 'significant' other is a waste of money. they are insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

apparently there is this lonliness epidemic or something going about atleast i see it with some people and its crazy like bruh go do something with your life your 18 some crying about not finding the love of you life stop wasting away your life doing nothing but being depressed and watching depressing reels. then theres the incels and the femcels on instagram.. get a job and laugh at couples for wasting their time... statistically most will fall apart

also have to emotionally support someone sounds exhausting bruh

and being romantic is kinda cringe like why act like that then when yall break up yall start being more emotional like nah bro this ur fault
and s*xually not worth it either (statically most people men and women get post nut clarity then cringe afterwards)

oh yh to end on a less extreme note just wanted to add in that if you get/getsomeone pregnant that is a bit of a sticky situation.

> this isnt my true skibidi sigma alpha lone wolf mewing all the rizzlers away from the gyatts whilst ordering gramce shakes and spilling it over dior dior jackets attitude either, dont accuse me or you WILL fall into generational aura debt and lose your ohio priviledges you do not want to be opps with me lil bro the fries int he bag are getting goofed up bro so do not take the L, kind regards mango mango
honestly at this age yall should be focusing on your studies and focused on fulfilling your dreams and goals. if you're alrdy in a relationship then good for ya and if not dw its fine, you'll meet who u need and get what u need at the right time in the right place. and honestly i feel we all should js go live our lives to the fullest after hsc - like js do what ya gotta do

synthesisFR

afterhscivemostlybeentrollingdonttakeitsrsly
HSC
healthy long term relationships scientifically do make you happier idk what to tell you boss
the money saved should make you happier

long term investment in a high interest savings account LOWK sounds bussin af lowk got me strokin it to the interest rate

synthesisFR

afterhscivemostlybeentrollingdonttakeitsrsly
HSC
honestly at this age yall should be focusing on your studies and focused on fulfilling your dreams and goals. if you're alrdy in a relationship then good for ya and if not dw its fine, you'll meet who u need and get what u need at the right time in the right place. and honestly i feel we all should js go live our lives to the fullest after hsc - like js do what ya gotta do
on skibidi u jus said a whole lotta nuthin sister

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)