• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

relationships with other races: WHY NOT? (2 Viewers)

breka

HSC
I dont understand all this fuss about dating someone outside your race but i think i wouldnt know because im only 15 and i havent been in a mixed race relationship.

it seems to be mostly regarding asians but im white and ive always had a thing for asian guys since i dont know when. I'm totally against racism and i dont understand there shyness either, like look at one of the most beautiful girls on earth is married to a asian, miss universe (2005 i think it was) natalie and she is canadian.

not just asians but everyone else and society, why do people judge you just because your with someone outside of your race? everyone has there beauties in every race whether it be european to english to indians! and to the girls out there that restrict themselves and would say no just because a certain someone is a certain race i would say your stupid and selfish you could at least give them a chance and get to know them better.

for someone that has been told that i look better then the average girl in the past and if it is true that doesnt make me think i'm better then anyone else at all. I have many different cultural diverse friends and there are both people i like and dislike and i found that the majority of islanders are very nice people unlike what they are told out to be

so why or why not?

ay0_x

HSC
there are 9387393703 threads on this already

Jeee

Banned
HSC
There's nothing wrong with it at all. There's nothing wrong with interracial relationships, and there's nothing wrong if they both possess the same ethnicity.

Paradox.101

HSC
Natalie and Paradorn, they're such a romantic couple.
I guess that some people are opinionated while others are not, but I don't totally understand why people are against interracial relationships besides the fact that their parents might be against it, luckily for me, they are all for it, INTERRACIAL BABIES HERE WE COME :D

breka

HSC
awww your a asian with a white girlfriend im guessing paradox.101? thats cute, hows the relationship going and all?

Paradox.101

HSC
My munchikin and I are going well. I'm lucky to have someone as beautiful as she is and I don't think I should say anymore before someone catches me on BOS... argh, stalkers.

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
there had been enough threads about white chicks dating guys from other races, k but what about white chicks dating white guys?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
But those relationships are boring, abbey... you seem them all the time in movies, especially in certain ones (I meant teenage romance movies). People are sick of them.

But Hollywood has never figured out how to make the epic love story of an Asian nerd who fell in love with a beautiful female Caucasian swimmer - with his advances rejected constantly due to the peer pressure of her friends, and her racist attitudes which culminate in the calling of him "The Creepy Stalker". However the Asian nerd loves her anyway, despite not knowing this, and despite having hints from his friends - and if we skip about an hour into the movie adapation, we'll find that she eventually dated some gangster who got his friends to come over and basically try to take advantage of her. So, the Asian nerds and his friends went to her house and gave suppressive fire by using their knowledge of physics to project things with super accuracy. While laying down this suppressive fire, the main Asian nerd went around to the right flank and finished off the remaining gangsters by stabbing them with a pen (symbolising the pen is mightier than the sword kind of thing), but in the end of course - the girl being racist never gave him a chance and she left the school at the end of the year.

ay0_x

HSC
But those relationships are boring, abbey... you seem them all the time in movies, especially in certain ones (I meant teenage romance movies). People are sick of them.

But Hollywood has never figured out how to make the epic love story of an Asian nerd who fell in love with a beautiful female Caucasian swimmer - with his advances rejected constantly due to the peer pressure of her friends, and her racist attitudes which culminate in the calling of him "The Creepy Stalker". However the Asian nerd loves her anyway, despite not knowing this, and despite having hints from his friends - and if we skip about an hour into the movie adapation, we'll find that she eventually dated some gangster who got his friends to come over and basically try to take advantage of her. So, the Asian nerds and his friends went to her house and gave suppressive fire by using their knowledge of physics to project things with super accuracy. While laying down this suppressive fire, the main Asian nerd went around to the right flank and finished off the remaining gangsters by stabbing them with a pen (symbolising the pen is mightier than the sword kind of thing), but in the end of course - the girl being racist never gave him a chance and she left the school at the end of the year.

:(:(:(:(

but for reals, there's an asian dude @ my school who takes photos of the white girls when they're not watching.

Whatever.

HSC
why not?
cause huge black dicks werent made for tiny white vaginas

tiny asian penises wont satisfy a large black vagina

etc etc

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Taking photos when the subject isn't looking is so amusing. Today my friends and I took heaps of photos of random people. I was zooming into strangers in the distance, taking the photo, and soon they'll be on Facebook. The blurry faces tagged. Defamed. Vilified.

Muhahaha.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
Taking photos when the subject isn't looking is so amusing. Today my friends and I took heaps of photos of random people. I was zooming into strangers in the distance, taking the photo, and soon they'll be on Facebook. The blurry faces tagged. Defamed. Vilified.

Muhahaha.
That's ill eagle!

saberbladexx

HSC

Muhahaha.
Is that legal :rofl:

Edit: lol Dux beat me to it.

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A

yeah the last time something like that happened, the dude snapped and went on a shooting rampage that left 32 people dead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)