Religion & relationships. (1 Viewer)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
hey hey, was just wondering about this topic. If a guy/girl were to only want to get into a relationship with a person of a specific religion; be it christian/buddhist/catholic/etc; would you still pursue this person if you liked hem?

Would religion play a factor in a relationship for you?

This is a dilemma that I'm facing. A girl (who was christian by choice and not born into christianity) said that she'd only date christians. I should still pursue her shouldn't I?

I went out for lunch with her once and had a good time. Ate lunch, and then spent about an hour or so walking around the city talking. Sounds boring, but had a few funny things that happened. hmm. Anyway, cheers for the help.

Last edited:

Shadow_Faith13

HSC
This is a dilemma that I'm facing. A girl (who was christian by choice and not born into christianity) said that she'd only date christians. I should still pursue her shouldn't I?
Well, if she likes you, she'll set aside the differences.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
she could have said that to undertone her feelings towards you. ie; back the fuck up boi

jennieTalia

HSC
Religion shouldn't be a consideration when you start dating. It should only be a consideration when it comes to more serious things, if the relationship deepened to long-term plans, or if it changes the way that you treat one another.

A strongly religious Muslim may have different opinions on appropriate clothing than an unattending Christian may have. Or, one may have a different opinion on a womans place, or on the way one should behave. Small issues like these can have dramatic impacts on the people involved.

Religion can also have an impact on the physical side of a relationship, it is important to know one anothers stance beforehand so that certain expectations don't exist.

Compromise is always important, but sometimes it can be too much.
As I said though, it depends how full-on a relationship you want.

HalcyonSky

HSC
the real question is why you would want to date a christian

EDIT: unless its adriana lima

Last edited:

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
yeah man, some of those brasilian and italian catholic girls are so fucking hot

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
If you want to date her, i suppose thats ok, but dont try and come between her and her religion i suppose. it'll get messy. Whether it will be worth it or not, i dont know.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
If she's stupid enough to only want to date other moro- er, Christians, then you shouldn't waste your time on her.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Catholic girls are fucking hot but most of them are whores anyway and just get guilty about it.

nmj

HSC
I have no issues with someone and their religion. I believe every one has the right to choose what they believe in. I just dont like it when it becomes their entire world.

Iv gone out on dates with a very christian girl, from start to finish its been ' Jesus this, God that.. ' theres nothing else. Iv seen people I know become ' born again ' and its crazy the change in the person. Dispite it being for the best, I cant help to think they're judging every thing and every one, simply based on their comments and reactions to almost normal every day, socially accepted activities.

This girl was an absolute sweet heart though. And if it meant ' having boundries ' within the relationship, I dare say we could work something out.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Rape her.
Then by Christian law you can just give the father 50 silver pieces and you get to marry her. Then everyone wins!
The father gets richer.
You get married to her.
And she pulls the stick out of her arse, only to replace it with your dick.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC

Her love for God> Her liking you

Someone else's religion is an obstacle in any relationship and should be completed minimized or reduced into obscurity.

Pace_T

HSC
hey hey, was just wondering about this topic. If a guy/girl were to only want to get into a relationship with a person of a specific religion; be it christian/buddhist/catholic/etc; would you still pursue this person if you liked hem?

I went out for lunch with her once and had a good time. Ate lunch, and then spent about an hour or so walking around the city talking. Sounds boring, but had a few funny things that happened. hmm. Anyway, cheers for the help.
yes, no, yes

:)

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
She needs someone that respects similar values. i.e. No sex before marriage etc. She also might be concerned that she would fall in love with a Non-Christian which could prove detrimental for any future marriage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)