Religious affiliation (1 Viewer)

Which faith/religious tradition do you currently practice?

• Christianity

Votes: 536 38.1%
  • Judaism

Votes: 34 2.4%
  • Islam

Votes: 168 11.9%
  • Buddhism

Votes: 56 4.0%
  • Hinduism

Votes: 31 2.2%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 93 6.6%
  • None - I'm not religious.

Votes: 488 34.7%

• Total voters

KYKYJ

HSC
soha said:
um he was just a man
you said it urself
i did, but he IS also god! because he part of the trinity and he sits at the right hand of GOD, so in sayin he was a man he was also much MUCH more. . .

HotShot

-_-
HSC
jesus is gay - doesnt make any sense at all. He is human and GOD- why? if you could be either human or God you would be GOD. Why bother about being a human and if you could create miracles, then why do you need GOD?

Christianity is lame, just a bunch of stories written by a sad sad sad man,

HSC
to be honest i cant go parading that iam, technically i am not until im baptised and atm im far from that, i just attend bible studies and follow the practises

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
Casmira said:
to be honest i cant go parading that iam, technically i am not until im baptised and atm im far from that, i just attend bible studies and follow the practises
were you born into that faith or did you convert
coz ...sorry ive only ever met people who have converted to that faith...u know?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I'm a Christian Catholic as well, and I don't follow any specific religioius groups.

yy

HSC
N/A
i'm more inclined towards Taoism (Daoism) and Buddhism philosophy, although not their religious beliefs. so i consider myself as non-religious, but only in the organised religion sense.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
"Lamartine writes:

"If greatness of purpose, smallness of means, and astounding results are the three criteria of human genius, who could dare to compare any great man in modern history with Muhammad?...""

I see your Muhummad and raise you Gandhi.

EDIT: And I'm an agnostic.

*Minka*

HSC
Non-Religious.

There is too much bad shit in this world for me to ever believe in a 'loving god'. I think that if God truly loved people, he'd have protected innocent people from all the bloodshed I saw growing up in Croatia and Serbia. I don't think a god would have taken two of my brothers lives either.

I am technically Serbian Orthodox, but my Mum is Catholic (Croatian) but I can't believe it. I just can't.

Besty

HSC
Im a Christian, at an Anglican church. But I'd describe myself as non-denominational/ emerging church / pentecostal Christian. I know, hard to follow! lol

Lundy

Banned
HSC
As a child I attended baptist church. However I'm not technically a member of that church since I never chose to be baptised (baptists reject infant baptism and instead practice "believer's baptism").

Nowadays I am simply agnostic.

retrograde

lawn posse
HSC
Catholic by upbringing, and although I'm confirmed etc etc I prefer an agnostic position, simply because I feel I was introduced too soon and wasn't given enough time to make my own rational decisions. In a way, I rather resent not being baptised and confirmed on my own terms.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I was born, baptised, reconciled, communised, and confirmed Catholic, and went to Catholic schools for 13 years and was forced to go to Church every Sunday, and yet am firmly agnostic.

Lord Hawthorn

HSC
Christian of course. SDA. Why? Because every other notion seems foolish... Especially darwin's theory. My ancestors believed in God and so shall I. Theology was once regarded as the foremost of the sciences, until that theory... that belittles our existence took hold on society...

The prophesies have been fulfilled.

derukureetsu

HSC
I'm Atheist, or at least something like that because I just don't believe that there is a God/etc/etc; espicially since with Christianity, the Bible has been changed over and over again in the past few centuries.
Plus, I don't like some of the things the Bible seems to say about how important humans are compared to other animals; which I don't agree with.

Also, because I don't see how a Heaven could exist. I look at it in the scientific sense and I believe those who do believe in Christianity and other beliefs only believe in them because of the common fear humans have of death.

HSC
derukureetsu said:
Plus, I don't like some of the things the Bible seems to say about how important humans are compared to other animals; which I don't agree with.
Yeah, I totally agree ... why should we be different from animals?

EDIT: My quoting was wrong

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)