religious threads (1 Viewer)

boganxcore

HSC
I learnt something from these threads, Athiests are not very accepting of religion and those who practice it.

True?
it's new athiesm
although they're libertarian and believe in freedom of speech they turn out to be just as bigoted as their religious counterparts

ironic isnt it

boganxcore

HSC
asking for justification is fine, nothing wrong with that
but athiests who are like 'hurr durr athiesm is great all christians are cunts' are bigoted and it's kind of silly

Scorch

HSC
asking for justification is fine, nothing wrong with that
but athiests who are like 'hurr durr athiesm is great all christians are cunts' are bigoted and it's kind of silly
Please google search "define:bigoted", then give your own world-view a good hard look before throwing such idiocy around.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
You don't understand how this works, do you? You have the right to speak your mind. You don't have the right to not be offended.

Just because someone questioned your ickly wickly sky fairy theory doesn't mean you can cry to mummy because it makes you all funny in the pants, okay?
sig worthy in fact added

tizona

HSC
You don't understand how this works, do you? You have the right to speak your mind. You don't have the right to not be offended.

Just because someone questioned your ickly wickly sky fairy theory doesn't mean you can cry to mummy because it makes you all funny in the pants, okay?
Then stop being offended if people criticize your beliefs

boganxcore

HSC
Please google search "define:bigoted", then give your own world-view a good hard look before throwing such idiocy around.
'A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices.'

sounds exactly like you :rolleyes:

and okay, i'll look at my worldview. i'm relatively open to all beliefs (not really islam) and yes i've had doubts of religion and etc but i'm definitely a deist, even if it is an epicurean god or the christian god or whatever. you're entitled to your own opinion and i respect it, because it is such a touchy issue. etc etc whatever i know you're just gonna be pissed at me anyway

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)