Remembered my latest ranks. Need ATAR Estimate. Thanks. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Praer

HSC
Uni Grad
this thread is hilarious as fuck

pHyRe

HSC
getting back to the estimate. i seriously doubt you'll get in the 50s unless you fuck up externals. The median atar in the state is usually around 69-70. People forget that all the time

you can get band THREE in all you subjects and come out with easily 70+

If you get band TWO in every subject then you'd go into the 50's.

Based on ranks probs in the 60's im guessing, if you do decent in the external you could probs pull that up to high 60s maybe 70s.

pHyRe

HSC
I feel you.

I was going for a 99.7 ATAR (school estimated) but due to my shocking performance in English (estimated 42/45 paper 1), I now have to settle for 88.
are you joking or what? how can you go from 99.7 to 88 unless you miss an essay or something lol

spanky125

Just waitin' for a mate
HSC
getting back to the estimate. i seriously doubt you'll get in the 50s unless you fuck up externals. The median atar in the state is usually around 69-70. People forget that all the time

you can get band THREE in all you subjects and come out with easily 70+

If you get band TWO in every subject then you'd go into the 50's.

Based on ranks probs in the 60's im guessing, if you do decent in the external you could probs pull that up to high 60s maybe 70s.
Yes you're right, the median is about 70, but this guy is clearly below average and the chance of him getting a 70 ATAR is lower than the chance of Adrita giving me a go on her pink taco.

Last edited:

johnny_boy12

HSC
Uni Grad
Yes you're right, the median is about 70, but this guy is clearly below average and the chance of him getting a 70 ATAR is lower than the chance of Adrita giving me a go on her pink taco.
this guy:) True comedian to brighten my spirits before my business test after reading a few comments. Oh btw YNWA:)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
There is no chance.
Probability = 0

Last edited:

the_one_1

HSC
.SHUT THE FUCK UP. ALL MY TOTAL MARKS IN SCHOOL ASSESSMENTS ARE FUCKING IN THE 60s AND OVER.

FUCK YOU, YOU ALL FUCKING THINK I'M DUMB. FUCKING SMART ARSE

the_one_1

HSC
.FUCK ALL OF YOU. NONE OF YOU ARE HELPING ME. I'M OFF THIS BORED OF STUDIES SHITTY FORUMS.

IF YOU WANTED ME TO FUCK OFF. WELL YOU HAVE DONE IT. CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE.

FUCKING RETARDS!

:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)