Remembered my latest ranks. Need ATAR Estimate. Thanks. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
i've been confident and positive for to long. especially positive things will change. Its never going to change. I can't do anything.
The first step is the hardest. You need to keep that positivity flowin~~~

the_one_1

HSC
im joking about the suicide thing. but now you know how things like bullying and people annoying me can make me do. just so i get people scared so they know how difficult my life is. don't make it any difficult. many people have lives worse (yes i know in africa, india). but im just showing you that when i am upset i will worry people just to get some control over the full thing. after my previous suicide threat, it worked for a year, still worked with some people now but collapsed with others. i can definitely say im mentally unstable with being an only child, being bullied majorly about AFL and feeling like i have no friends. its difficult for me.

Last edited:

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
im joking about the suicide thing. but now you know how things like bullying and people annoying me can make me do. just so i get people scared so they know how difficult my life is. don't make it any difficult. many people have lives worse (yes i know in africa, india). but im just showing you that when i am upset i will worry people just to get some control over the full thing. after my previous suicide threat, it worked for a year, still worked with some people but collapsed with others. i can definitely saw im mentally unstable with being an only child, being bullied majorly about AFL and feeling like i have no friends. its difficult for me.
It's not good to joke about suicide or earn sympathy like that.
It's like how girls use their body to rip people off.

Either way if you need help, at least 50% of the assholes in this forum are willing to help. As long as you don't lash out at them.

Killerb47

HSC
.FUCK OFF.

FROM 60S TO FUCKING 50S.

YOUR ALL FUCKING JOKES. MAKE FUN OF THE FUCKING GUY THAT HAS PROBLEMS WITH BULLYING AND IS AVERAGE IN HIS SCHOOL WO

RK DUE TO IT.

:angryfire:
Absolutely no need to PMS all over the thread because you don't like what you hear or don't want to accept reality. You asked for the opinions, so don't be a fuckwit because you refuse to accept the consequences of your decision to ask for estimates.

Last edited:

KoshX87

HSC
i've been confident and positive for to long. especially positive things will change. Its never going to change. I can't do anything.
Just think about it like this. There are two people helping you feel better, rather than studying for their Chemistry exam. You just haven't met enough of the right people. Find friends on forums after the HSC, find people who like the same stuff as you. I'm sure theres an AFL forum somewhere where you can talk about what you think.
I often go to video game forums and it just fills in those times when i have nothing to do and i can't play any games. You can try to be creative after the HSC. Like make your own how to videos, keeping your personal details private (and if you have any "friends" on facebook, don't give them the link, cause it could just give them more opportunity to try make you feel worse). For IPT and SDD you made a major work. Maybe you can expand upon those or try new things with similar programs like making applications for mobile devices etc or websites or something. You could even tutor people in how to use those software. Its all up to you.

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
Omg I love her.
<3

im joking about the suicide thing. but now you know how things like bullying and people annoying me can make me do. just so i get people scared so they know how difficult my life is. don't make it any difficult. many people have lives worse (yes i know in africa, india). but im just showing you that when i am upset i will worry people just to get some control over the full thing. after my previous suicide threat, it worked for a year, still worked with some people now but collapsed with others. i can definitely say im mentally unstable with being an only child, being bullied majorly about AFL and feeling like i have no friends. its difficult for me.
idk why but ur starting to piss me off the same way timstar does......

the_one_1

HSC
It's not good to joke about suicide or earn sympathy like that.
It's like how girls use their body to rip people off.

Either way if you need help, at least 50% of the assholes in this forum are willing to help. As long as you don't lash out at them.
help... really... no real advice coming other than ATARs of 50 are not advice. What you could have all done was say what I need to do, how ATARs are calculated, what subjects have I not done well in what I should do. That is all I asked at the beginning with an estimate.

KoshX87

HSC
Just think about it like this. There are two people helping you feel better, rather than studying for their Chemistry exam. You just haven't met enough of the right people. Find friends on forums after the HSC, find people who like the same stuff as you. I'm sure theres an AFL forum somewhere where you can talk about what you think.
I often go to video game forums and it just fills in those times when i have nothing to do and i can't play any games. You can try to be creative after the HSC. Like make your own how to videos, keeping your personal details private (and if you have any "friends" on facebook, don't give them the link, cause it could just give them more opportunity to try make you feel worse). For IPT and SDD you made a major work. Maybe you can expand upon those or try new things with similar programs like making applications for mobile devices etc or websites or something. You could even tutor people in how to use those software. Its all up to you.
I know, that when i finish my last exam this Friday I am free and i can buy a new computer and make games or play them as a hobby while i get ready for university.

DJ696

HSC
Read the quote by Michael Jordan in signature and I will enlighten your mood!
Nothing in life is easy and is always hard takes determination and perseverance to overcome obstacles to fulfill your dreams :)

the_one_1

HSC
But thats not going to help me with friends situation. Its why I even made a forum for advice on the girl I like, just thinking it will make me happier. I then just decided to study for my HSC, look where that has led me. only getting 50-60/100 for what i think I will get in the HSC.

the_one_1

HSC
Read the quote by Michael Jordan in signature and I will enlighten your mood!
Nothing in life is easy and is always hard takes determination and perseverance to overcome obstacles to fulfill your dreams :)
how is that going to help my problem with people making fun of me liking AFL.

This is just all going in circles. It will start as ATAR estimates again and go down hill again.

DJ696

HSC
Dude not getting an atar isn't the end of the world. It's just a quicker way to get into uni and the 4 digit number won't even matter to you next year. Just study hard for your next few exams and hope for all best. People teasing you? There's always other people who can find to make friends who don't judge you and there's always people here to help you.

KoshX87

HSC
But thats not going to help me with friends situation. Its why I even made a forum for advice on the girl I like, just thinking it will make me happier. I then just decided to study for my HSC, look where that has led me. only getting 50-60/100 for what i think I will get in the HSC.
None of the people here can change your atar. Only you can do that, by not going on the forums and telling people these things. If you've felt this way your whole life, can't you hold this in until you get your actual atar. As i already said estimates are estimates. Until the the final leaf falls, it is still autumn and until the final exam is done, your atar score can change. Study for 2 days (of the 10 thousand days you've lived) and get 10% more for your last test and a reasonably better atar. Your comments here won't change it. You can't ask people why you are not doing well, that entirely up to you. Its not their fault and its not your fault until you lose hope and give up. Please, i need to honestly sleep and I'm not gonna be posting much more on this, cause I've told you everything I have. Either you accept the fact that your only hope now is to study, or you don't study and do something other than that course in uni. (You can have 9 different courses selected)

the_one_1

HSC
None of the people here can change your atar. Only you can do that, by not going on the forums and telling people these things. If you've felt this way your whole life, can't you hold this in until you get your actual atar. As i already said estimates are estimates. Until the the final leaf falls, it is still autumn and until the final exam is done, your atar score can change. Study for 2 days (of the 10 thousand days you've lived) and get 10% more for your last test and a reasonably better atar. Your comments here won't change it. You can't ask people why you are not doing well, that entirely up to you. Its not their fault and its not your fault until you lose hope and give up. Please, i need to honestly sleep and I'm not gonna be posting much more on this, cause I've told you everything I have. Either you accept the fact that your only hope now is to study, or you don't study and do something other than that course in uni. (You can have 9 different courses selected)
I said i'm an average student. Right bang close to centre in rankings. If only my marks for the assessment marks were sent not ranks. Then I will be more confident with my ATAR. Even if I only get passes in the HSC. Again all my assessment marks are in the 50s-90s bracket (rounded to percentages as /15 and /45 won't work). Trials got in 40s. I know i'm not bright, my marks show that but just hope its the marks not the ranks. But I know that won't be how it goes. :(

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
This has gone out of control.

the_one_1, if you are seriously seeking advice, you are doing so in a highly inappropriate manner. Stay calm, even if people are responding poorly. If you see any posts you don't like, report it and let the moderators deal with it accordingly. Flaming back at them does your situation no good at all.

If you are serious about it, I will give you one more chance to do so in at least a composed manner.

For those fuelling it, please stop now. Enough is enough.

EDIT: Good to see that things have calmed down. Feel free to make another thread, but please follow as per the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)