Rep levels + points needed (1 Viewer)

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
Is there a way to see these like was posted in the thread in regards to post counts/titles. Also, how many rep points is it when someone pos reps you?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Someone's rep power (the amount of rep they give you) is determined by three factors:
- Amount of posts
- Amount of existing rep
- Duration of their account

There really are no rep levels. Obviously the more boxes you have, the more rep you have. :)

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
lol what does your first sentence even mean.

and rep level = how many boxes you have.
I did have trouble wording myself and gave up, hah. There was a recent post about how many posts were needed to reach a new title. I was after the same sort of thing with rep points = posts and title = blocks.

Aerath: But there are? When I hover over there's a different sentence for X amount of blocks. I was just wondering if it was clear cut like the post counts/titles (make sense now, omie? :))?

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
hey guys...would you look at my rep now, HA im setting up records! ;)

its good to be red hehe :mad:

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
^ It says off the scale, which definitely means going up the scale ;)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Aerath: But there are? When I hover over there's a different sentence for X amount of blocks. I was just wondering if it was clear cut like the post counts/titles (make sense now, omie? :))?
Oh yeah, there are different words depending on how much rep you have (which you can see by hovering over the rep bar). However, I don't think anyone has been bothered to find out what the words are. :p

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
Oh yeah, there are different words depending on how much rep you have (which you can see by hovering over the rep bar). However, I don't think anyone has been bothered to find out what the words are. :p
Alright, cheers for the reply.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Browse throught the forums and look for people with various rep levels.

wendybird

HSC
ahahahaha!!! I didn't even realise! Those little quotes are cute. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)